Game Discussion: ROBLOX Forum

Achievements not unlocking

AuthorMessage
burgerboyrye
Posted on 22 July 19 at 04:34
Hey guys,
So basically I've been playing for 17 days and the 3 day and 10 day achievement will not unlock. I'm appearing online and am playing several times a day... Any ideas why they are not unlocking?
All the others unlocked fine, I suspect the 20 day achievement will be the same
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 22 July 19 at 04:42, Edited on 22 July 19 at 04:44 by TheMaize
burgerboyrye said:
Hey guys,
So basically I've been playing for 17 days and the 3 day and 10 day achievement will not unlock. I'm appearing online and am playing several times a day... Any ideas why they are not unlocking?
All the others unlocked fine, I suspect the 20 day achievement will be the same
is it just here you dont see them, or dont they unlock on Xbox live either?

Because your privacy settings are on, so you are not getting tracked on this site at all...(click the red circle on top of your name to learn how to fix that)
burgerboyrye
Posted on 22 July 19 at 06:37, Edited on 22 July 19 at 06:47 by burgerboyrye
It's just on the xbox that I am having problems. . They are not popping at all and all 3 show as locked on my xbox.... Am having no problems with any of the other games I'm playing
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 22 July 19 at 07:31, Edited on 22 July 19 at 07:31 by TheMaize
its possible that you have missed a day without knowing it. As its not just a daily login in YOUR timezone.

Check the guides on the achievement listed here

ROBLOX20 Day RollThe 20 Day Roll achievement in ROBLOX worth 571 pointsPlay ROBLOX for Xbox on 20 consecutive days.
burgerboyrye
Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:08
I've been logging in and playing several times a day and already checked out the guides hense this thread. I've already exhausted avenues before writing this post mate. I was hoping someone else might of had the same experience
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:11, Edited on 22 July 19 at 08:16 by TheMaize
yeah lots of people have experienced it, hence why there is 75 comments about it on the solutions that you have all read through.

So im sorry for not knowing that you had already done that. But in that case, there is nothing else to do than keep trying, and hope that they will start registering at some point. Seeing that you are doing everything right already.
burgerboyrye
Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:25
Apology accepted 😉
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:27
I hate that there isn't any type of counter for this (even the achievement tracker doesn't show progress). I had issues with my 20 day streak, and it ended up taking about 30 days before it unlocked. (Seems like my streak ended around the 10 day mark).

My strategy, I played the same time each day for about 10 minutes (just to be sure it was counting. Also, I played Treasure Simulator. I don't think the title makes a difference, but I could easily tell each day that I had progress saved so hopefully it was being registered. Hope this helps.
burgerboyrye
Posted on 22 July 19 at 08:30
Thanks, I'll change to that game mode and give it a shot..... Cheers 👍
burgerboyrye
Posted on 28 July 19 at 14:01
Had my 3 day achievement pop on day 20 so who knows what's going on.... Will keep up what I'm doing and see what happens over the next few weeks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.