Game Discussion: Burnout Paradise Forum

"Burnout Skills" 8-Player Achievement Dates and Times

AuthorMessage
Coniption
Coniption
Posted on 22 July 19 at 17:15
OK, everyone, there's only a little more than a week before the 360 Burnout Paradise servers close, and arguably one of the hardest MP achievements to get is "Burnout Skills." It's the last MP achievement I need, and if we all work together and coordinate, we can all knock it out pretty quick.

I'll be holding private sessions every night this week from 8 PM EST to 9 PM EST. I'll be using the method listed here:
Burnout ParadiseBurnout SkillsThe Burnout Skills achievement in Burnout Paradise worth 118 pointsIn 8 Player online Freeburn lead 6 of the Today's Best Scores

(TLDR: Hold a private session, get 5 Best Ofs, then invite 7 people, and get the 6th Best Of while all 8 are in the party [and nobody beats your scores].)

PM me here or on Xbox if you want me to invite you. Once we get enough people, we can rotate around using the same method until all 8 of us get the achievement. If we do it right, I doubt it'll take more than 20-30 minutes tops.

I'll still be around to help anyone with other achievements, but 8-9 will solely be about attaining "Burnout Skills."

Message me and let's knock this one out! 😀
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 22 July 19 at 17:28
How to Create and Join Gaming Sessions on TrueAchievements
Moo
Coniption
Coniption
Posted on 22 July 19 at 17:35
Sighris said:Thanks. Just created tonight's session.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 22 July 19 at 17:39
You’ll probably want to schedule them few days out so ppl have time to see and join if available
Moo
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 22 July 19 at 20:40
Just a heads up: you have to crack that sixth best score while all eight players are in the game. If you already have 6+ when the eighth player joins, the achievement won't pop.

I had a lot of frustration before I figured this out. I don't think any of TA's guides for the 360 version mention it; I just found out from reading guides for the remaster.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.