Game Discussion: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr Forum

Is this game as broken and poor as the reviews say?

AuthorMessage
infamousSparkle
Posted on 10 October 19 at 11:44
So silly that they didn't make changes to the Morality achievement.
It's so stupid that you have this one achievement that potentially takes you upwards of 3-6 months, depending on how often you check the Priority missions.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 10 October 19 at 18:32
They might have changed the rate at which morality choices come up in those. I know the plural of anecdote is not data, but of the 4 Priority Assignments I've done, I've had a choice for Radical and one for Puritan (that actually had TWO Puritan choices for the first mission) show up. It's an extremely limited sample size, but I went a not-insignificant amount of time between getting choices pre-patch, but that may just be RNGesus smiling on me for a change.
infamousSparkle
Posted on 10 October 19 at 21:21, Edited on 11 October 19 at 05:58 by infamousSparkle
I've literally been at this achievement since mid June, only missing 2-3 puritan missions/days. I was at 250 puritan, but after 2.0 patch, I'm no longer at 250, but probably 10-15 shy of 250 again.

So far, I seem to get either radical or purist every second week. The majority I've encountered has been radical - so sad that I didn't go that way (I chose purist).

Like I said, it's silly they have this achievement - especially since it's negligent what you unlock when you hit 300.
I really hoped, since I read that they introduced co-op, that it meant that you could replay the campaign missions... but no.... :/
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 10 October 19 at 21:49
Oh dear, sounds like I need to start it soon if I have to play with RNG. That rarely goes quick for me.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
jackanape
jackanape
Posted on 11 October 19 at 09:15
I was actually worried they were going to add new achievements (as their description for the update has "added 51 new achievements" in the misc section) but it seems that was for the PC version only. The tweaks they've done to four achievements are only minor so shouldn't make any real difference over the old requirements.

Glad I got it done originally though as the game seems to have been made far more complex now and the amount of people playing online (for the MP stuff) will be practically zero after all of this time. Plus dodging a 20gb download is always good. Good luck to those picking this up for the first time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.