You killed a bloater.

Heart of Darkness
You destroyed a plague heart.

These Dreams
You destroyed 5 plague hearts. Gross.

What We Do in the Shadows
You destroyed a plague heart at night.

Total Eclipse
You destroyed all the plague hearts within your territory.

Be Still My Dog of War
You left a legacy as a warlord.

I Am the Law
You left a legacy as a sheriff.

Speedy Delivery
You left a legacy as a trader.

If You Build It, They Will Come
You left a legacy as a builder.

Sayonara
One of your survivors met a tragic end. (Secret)

then I may have the solution for you; however it does require a Windows 10 enabled PC with the Xbox Beta installed which you can get here:

If, like me, you didn't have Windows 10 (I had Windows 8.1), you should be able to get a free upgrade here:

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Once I had State of Decay 2 installed on my PC and played it from there (don't worry, your saves from the Xbox One will sync and you'll be able to pick up from where you left off), all the "glitched" achievements started to unlock for me (but you will need to re-do the requirements for those achievements again).

Basically, it seems like the game and its achievements work fine on the PC but an update of some sort (maybe the Game Pass Ultimate transition?) messed it up on the Xbox One. Heartland and Daybreak seem ok as I didn't have any issues unlocking achievements on those.

Again, this won't help the people who don't own a Windows 10 PC. For that, you could wait until the developers fix it or play it on a friend or relative's PC. To my knowledge, the above achievements I listed are the ones that I am aware of that have glitched out for people. I hope this helps some of you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Guilty115
Guilty115
Posted on 23 July 19 at 00:37
I should mention that for the legacy quests, even though the missions popped up, I did not start any of them until every single plague heart was destroyed on the map. After doing so, you should get a quest that's common in all legacy questlines called "A New Beginning." That quest involves talking to 1-3 people in your base about "leaving a legacy behind for future generations."

1) Destroy all plague hearts

2) You can promote whoever as the leader anytime. Just make sure not to initiate any of their quests if it pops up. To be safe, you could just promote them after you destroyed all plague hearts.

3) Once "A New Beginning" pops up and you complete it, you should start seeing your leader quests pop up shortly ater. After completing one quest, the next one would usually pop up within 5-10 minutes, and repeat until you finish that legacy.
HUN playmore
HUN playmore
Posted on 23 July 19 at 06:44
Thanks for the info. I have W10 PC but not good enough to play games on it like State of Decay and the point of me playing on console is because I want to play on console. I hope they fix it in the near future.
Guilty115
Guilty115
Posted on 23 July 19 at 12:09
My PC isn't that great either. It's about 6 years old but I play SOD2 on the lowest settings and it runs fine. I did pop into the Undead Labs discord to see if there was any mention of any patches in the works but I didn't really see anything so its hard to say when and IF they'll fix it. For the sake of the developer's reputation and completionists, I do hope they'll fix it as well.
brayarg
brayarg
Posted on 23 July 19 at 13:37
Next update is within a month, no exact date yet.
Guilty115
Guilty115
Posted on 26 July 19 at 20:15
brayarg said:
Next update is within a month, no exact date yet.
I hope that's true. If so, that's good to know. Any source from the developer?
brayarg
brayarg
Posted on 28 July 19 at 07:45, Edited on 28 July 19 at 07:46 by brayarg
Its all from the undead labs twitter feed, i honestly dont remember the dates of the posts now, but i remember there are 3.. "we are aware of the broken achievements and working on a fix" "next update is due within a month no date set" "next update is on the main game" i believe this update is bounties. They havent actually said any fix will be ready for this update though.

Live in hope.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.