Game Discussion: Overwatch: Origins Edition Forum

Overwatch Sigma Achievements

AuthorMessage
Zukape
Zukape
Posted on 24 July 19 at 08:21
Currently on PTR. May not be final. But probably it will remain as it is.

Conservation of energy - Gain 350 shields with a single use of Sigma’s Kinetic Grasp in Quick or Competitive Play

Event Horizon - Get 3 killing blows during a single use of Sigma’s Gravitic Flux in Quick or Competitive Play
Fooga
Fooga
Posted on 24 July 19 at 11:59, Edited on 24 July 19 at 12:00 by Fooga
His achievements are extremely situational.

Looks like his Kinetic Grasp is only up for about 3 seconds, and in a video of someone using it in front of the training dummies, he only got 19 shields. He’s gonna need a whole firing squad blasting him to get to 350.

His ultimate does 50% of a heroes max hp on the slam part, so on top of getting 3 enemies in the ult, you’ll either need your team to weaken the enemies when they’re being lifted, or you’ll have to scoop up 3 already weak enemies yourself and hope they don’t die before you slam them.
Zukape
Zukape
Posted on 24 July 19 at 20:10
Yup, your informations are pretty much accurate. Both doesnt seem pretty easy but atleast can be done solo. :)
Koicommander
Koicommander
Posted on 25 July 19 at 08:23
Looking a helluva Lot better than doom fist atleast haha
Tell that to the covenant.
CyanDeadEye
CyanDeadEye
Posted on 29 July 19 at 17:21
Fooga said:
That describes a good chunk of character ability achievements in this game and Blizzards approach to these achievements in general.
Dr Scruffleton
Posted on 02 August 19 at 05:12
there is no escape from this Hell. Whose setting up boosting sessions lol
FEAR EPIDEMIC
FEAR EPIDEMIC
Posted on 11 August 19 at 21:17
I will be setting up 12 player sessions as soon as I know the date.
Microtransactions are EVIL!
Markavellli
Markavellli
Posted on 18 August 19 at 16:58
The 350 shield isn’t hard. I got it first game as him when the other team was bastion and the bastion just sprayed at me the whole time and I got it.
Fooga
Fooga
Posted yesterday at 22:05
CyanDeadEye said:
Fooga said:
That describes a good chunk of character ability achievements in this game and Blizzards approach to these achievements in general.
Sure, but if you play well you can do most of the character ultimate achievements pretty easily, as they’re usually just “kill 4 with this move”.

This requires you grab 3 people who are under half health, don’t get healed by their team or killed by your team. I’d say it’s a little more unique and stand by my statement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.