Game Discussion: Night Call (Windows)

Arrests

• Fa1con87Fa1con87669,394
    Posted on 24 July 19 at 19:20, Edited on 24 July 19 at 19:42 by Fa1con87
    Has anyone managed to get the Angel of Death arrested or the Judge for that matter?

Every dialogue option ends in failure. The achievement seems impossible.

Please post if you had either arrested and maybe we can build a solution.
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,445,593
    Posted on 24 July 19 at 20:14
    Meant to post about this too. Was only able to get the sandman arrested. The other two end with either the driver or the killer dead.

There are few other achievements that don't seem to work either, like the poetry lady stops showing up after maybe the 3rd encounter and a few others.
    Posted on 25 July 19 at 09:02
    Im trying to go through the combinations but every option for the judge gets the same responses from the npc. They always find out and then take me here and no options allow you to change.
  • Posted on 26 July 19 at 14:55
    Has anyone tried doing each case on each difficulty? Maybe that's what it means?
    Posted on 26 July 19 at 17:57
    I did the Judge on the "Normal" difficulty and subsequent plays on the easy one and there was no difference that I could tell.

I've been meaning to try the harder one just to see if it will affect dialogues and character that appear. I'm still missing 7 and still haven't hit 75% completion yet. 98% is going to be a fucking pain.
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 12:21
    I tried it on the hardest difficulty the other night. I think that mode is broken too as it's actually the same as the other ones, I didn't notice trips taking any longer and I was getting the same money. Anyway the dialogue at the end of the Judge was the same as on the other 2 settings.
  • SatanicNemesisSatanicNemesis1,498,108
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 16:45
    I tried every single combo of text for the Judge and he suicides every single time, or else the driver dies. I wrote all the choices down and made sure I tried every combo. Waste of time.
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 17:51
    It seems that the developers have not made it possible to get all arrests. I have messaged them and let them know so hopefully in the future they can fix it.
  • Becky070Becky070708,579
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 07:02
    I only need to arrest the Judge but like everyone else, no matter what dialogue I choose, he either shoots me or himself. Hope this gets sorted soon! ☹️
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 08:14
    Becky070 said:
    I only need to arrest the Judge but like everyone else, no matter what dialogue I choose, he either shoots me or himself. Hope this gets sorted soon! ☹️
    What options did you pick to get the Angel arrested? She keeps running and getting shot.
  • HythalHythal1,375,050
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 20:19
    Well if someone actually managed to get the Angel arrested when we didn't know if it was possible, I'd assume there is actually a way to arrest The Judge. Their is probably some sort of clue or combination of clues that you need, right?
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 22:19
    I've noticed tonight the order you pick up passengers affects dialogue choices. If you pick up ... can't recall her name ... the lady who works with frequencies and you listen to the radio with then pick up Annabel who is going to work for an NGO you can play the ghost station for her to relax her.
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 11:12
    Until Becky070 replays the save and gets the same results and can post them. I still think it might be impossible to get all arrests.
  • Becky070Becky070708,579
    Posted on 05 August 19 at 02:00
    Can't seem to get the same results on a new 'Angel' playthrough, think I give up! My pc gamepass trial runs out in a couple of days anyway so don't think this is a game I'm going to be able to complete anyway! :-(
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 10:20
    Someone has managed to get all the suspects arrested! We need them to post how they did it.
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 16:44
    I posted the patch notes in the other thread , they had this line in them

"All killer achievement can't be unlocked"

I guess thats a typo and they mean can?
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 18:11
    Oh yeah, I read on the steam forums you can arrest the Angel of Death by telling them you have killed someone too. So I tested this today but on an old save and it didn't work. I think the dialogue is a tiny bit different in that they scream for help while running up the steps.

If someone is feeling up to trying it on a new save , you need to deny everything and when asked if they know about jesus say no. The final dialogue should have an option to tell them you have killed someone.
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 20:02
    So your thinking a new game after the update will mean that the dialogue choices lead to getting an arrest.

What have you heard about the Judge?
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 20:16
    Yeah looking at the gamer here who has the achievement they only started the game after the update a couple of days ago. Hence my reasoning for a new playthough for them. I'll do the Judge myself tomorrow and see what happens.

Also in the patch notes they said it was their intent to look at the algorithm for when the passengers appear. I'm still missing 3 or 4 and am burned out at this point .
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 21:02, Edited on 11 August 19 at 21:03 by Calex dEUS
    OK I just got it, did the Judge case anew and it plays out the same , they die. So it's possible it was a bugged and badly worded achievement you simply need to finish all the cases?

Anyway just in case I'll post the options I picked at the end, you can't lie to him at the beginning or you will die as far as I can see.

Weather
    Yes Yes
    Truth
    She has evidence
    5 minutes, promise?
    Don't do it
    You're going to .....
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads