Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Madden NFL 20 Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 25 July 19 at 18:20
    Please use this thread to discuss the Madden NFL 20 walkthrough
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94752,281
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 11:44
    Any feedback or update let me know; I tested this front to back, so it should be good for the most part.
    Posted on 12 April 20 at 09:51
    UPDATE 12th April 2020: Temporarily my rosters may be unavailable to download. Very sorry about this. I'm getting constant messages that I've deleted the rosters mentioned below. I can assure you I haven't deleted anything. EA servers are having a fault where any roster you try and download created by any creator comes back with "Creator Deleted This File". This will happen with any roster you try download (myself and some others have tested this, I tried 20 rosters from 20 different creators and each came back with this error message). Very occasionally spamming this 10+ times finally gets it download, but even this didn't work last time. I'll issue another ticket to EA as it's been happening for a couple of weeks. For now, you'll either need to make your own 99-rated roster (1-2 hours) or wait until EA fix this issue. Thanks!
  • FightclxbFightclxb472,862
    Posted on 29 April 20 at 22:35
    Just wanted to update and say thankyou for the walkthrough and roster. I can confirm as of 29th April 2020 I was able to down load the roster without issue.
    Posted on 01 May 20 at 07:53
    Awesome! FYI to anyone reading, I'm tidying up the section Draft/Pro Bowl. Was always the clunkiest part of the guide and was about time I streamlined. Notified overseer.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,851,725
    Posted on 09 August 20 at 01:35, Edited on 10 August 20 at 21:47 by TheOnlyMatto
    Go to your roster, and release any of your 90+ rated players. Then simulate forward one week. After this, go to the free-agent tab, and then select “Top 100”. You should see the guy you just released. Check that other teams have made a bid (if not, the achievement won’t unlock), and then make an offer that far exceeds theirs. Simulate forward 1 week, and if you won (which you should)

I tried this, many many many times, and it did not work. I tried following just your solution under the achievement, did not work. I finally got the other solution to work by doing a few additional steps.

I suggest that you tell people to:

Wait until they have many people who need contracts renewed.
    Use cn_X to refuse negotiations.
    Sim to the off season
    Select "Sign Free Agents" on Things to do page
    You should have a boat load to choose from. Make 10 outrageous bids and you are guaranteed to get at least one.

I think those steps would have worked perfect after the 10 year sim, since most needed contracts renewed. Did not work for starting a new game with your roster.

Don’t be followed by the speed reduction, the landing zones are pretty much right after. Throw it as they stagger and you’re good
    fooled?

Still greatly appreciated! I just rented the other maddens you wrote a WT for, if that says anything. Thanks man toast
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 12 November 20 at 03:37
    the auction house prices are not that low anymore
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Posted on 13 November 20 at 05:33
    Got it but I only had 4 players on the second team 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • Tuc396Tuc396400,710
    Posted on 10 February 21 at 00:30
    Sadly was going to use this game for a monthly challenge but quickly got handicapped at the Auction House portion of the guide. As of now players can easily be 4000 at the cheapest with some going upwards of 20k. That wasn't even me looking at what type of player they even were.

Never played a sports game ever and sadly this guide is no longer on par with the current player market.
  • Posted on 25 April 21 at 22:07
    Tuc396 said:
    Sadly was going to use this game for a monthly challenge but quickly got handicapped at the Auction House portion of the guide. As of now players can easily be 4000 at the cheapest with some going upwards of 20k. That wasn't even me looking at what type of player they even were.

Never played a sports game ever and sadly this guide is no longer on par with the current player market.
    This part is mostly true. I lucked out and got a decent card from one of the EA packs it was a double and I sold it for 25k coins. Great guide btw
    I am looking to buy a halo 4 special edition (PAL) console. PM if you can help
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.