Game Discussion: Beat Cop

Broken game

• ZordnilZordnil454,324
    Posted on 29 July 19 at 20:21
    Watch out for this one, for me the game bugs when requesting the tow in the tutorial on the first day and its impossible to progress.

I've tried reinstalling but same thing happens.
    Now i just have get a hold of support to get a refund, looked like i might have enjoyed it had i been able to actually play it.
  • ZordnilZordnil454,324
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 08:45
    Apparently i cant get a refund since i started the game more then 5 days after purchase and they cant see how long ive been playing. Have to contact the developer for a fix...gut feeling says thats not gonna happen.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,834,743
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 08:45
    That's unfortunate to hear, I've thoroughly enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the completion, what exactly bugs out for you?
    GI Flagging Manager
  • WeisGuy9WeisGuy9738,177
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 18:26
    I've always said that games/software are virtually the only product on the market where they can knowingly sell you a broken product and never give any refunds because "you can't return software".

I swear, people want the damn government to get involved in loot boxes but don't seem to care that developers/publishers can knowingly and purposely cheat the consumer.
  • ZordnilZordnil454,324
    Posted on 05 August 19 at 08:49
    ChinDocta said:
    That's unfortunate to hear, I've thoroughly enjoyed the game and am looking forward to the completion, what exactly bugs out for you?
    When requesting a tow in the tutorial the character freezes and i cant do anything else, game seems to keep running but no tow truck shows up. If i press start and then resume i can move around again but i still have to call for a tow resulting in the same issue.
  • ZordnilZordnil454,324
    Posted on 08 August 19 at 20:20
    Still have not recieved a reply about this but did notice that another game i bought not long ago is from the same company, namely Moonlighter.

I did not have an issue with the gameplay in Moonlighter but the achievements are very buggy and some would not pop which resulted in me giving up on it hoping for a fix.

This makes me very hesitant to buy any more games from 11bit studios.
  • RandomnuttaRandomnutta1,400,478
    Posted on 24 June 21 at 03:24
    Zordnil said:
    Still have not recieved a reply about this but did notice that another game i bought not long ago is from the same company, namely Moonlighter.

I did not have an issue with the gameplay in Moonlighter but the achievements are very buggy and some would not pop which resulted in me giving up on it hoping for a fix.

This makes me very hesitant to buy any more games from 11bit studios.
    Just wondering if this game is still broken or they fixed whatever the issues were? Looking at buying.
    https://www.youtube.com/randomnutta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.