The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: July 30th, 2019

• SilentJay76SilentJay76817,088
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 15:14
    I was gonna grab Toy Story Mania, but I guess it's not available in Germany?
  • Johnny Fl3xJohnny Fl3x1,013,432
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 15:22
    SilentJay76 said:
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Dumb shit MS ...they are leaving money on the table there's no reason shit shouldn't be a fire sake every week ?????? Dumb dumb dumb
    If you're gonna call other people dumb, I guess this would be the way to do it.
    Well you can't call people dumb when you can't use proper grammar and spelling.
    Every game with DLC that you pay for is a paid update.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 17:53
    Is Puzzle Fighter really backwards compatible? I bought it and it's not in my library on Xbox One. Also can't download it from the website as my Xbox One doesn't show up in "my devices". Wasted $2.50... facepalm
  • Elite1111111111Elite11111111111,157,231
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 17:58
    Paradise LostSX said:
    Is Puzzle Fighter really backwards compatible? I bought it and it's not in my library on Xbox One. Also can't download it from the website as my Xbox One doesn't show up in "my devices". Wasted $2.50... facepalm
    As far as I can see it was part of the last BC release. I've had issues with 360 games installing automatically or showing up in my "Ready to Install" lately as well. I usually just go to their store page on the Xbox One and can download them fine.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 18:58
    I’m good.
  • varkylfusvarkylfus239,663
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 19:21
    Final Fight Double Impact is a possibility.

The Raven, what's that like? Some youtube videos have each episode completed in 10-20min. 400gs for $3.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead783,297
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 19:29
    FireDrake007 said:
    The first episode was given away for free with games with gold back in December of 2014 but I never was able to finish it on console.
    I was wondering why I didn’t remember that, and it’s because we got Splosion Man instead.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007271,342
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 02:19
    HolyHalfDead said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    The first episode was given away for free with games with gold back in December of 2014 but I never was able to finish it on console.
    I was wondering why I didn’t remember that, and it’s because we got Splosion Man instead.
    I see. You must be from a different region. Raven was given out in North America.
  • FireDrake007FireDrake007271,342
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 02:22, Edited on 31 July 19 at 02:23 by FireDrake007
    varkylfus said:
    Final Fight Double Impact is a possibility.

The Raven, what's that like? Some youtube videos have each episode completed in 10-20min. 400gs for $3.
    It is a point and click detective adventure story. I only remembering trying to play the game back in 2014 when the first episode was given out with games with gold. I remember it took me a lot longer than that.

I had lots of fun with it since I like point and click adventure games.

Just remember. I don't think the 360 version is back compatible on the Xbox One. Instead there is a remastered version for the Xbox One.
  • cs mestercs mester295,244
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 04:33
    Ho1d The Phone said:
    james765 said:
    lol you would think that there would be more sales for the 360 but I guess they just cant be bothered with it even though you would think some money for old content is better then no money when people refuse to pay crazy prices for old stuff
    Maybe they aren't putting this old content on sale because people agree to pay crazy prices for old stuffheadspin
    Who?I dont think anybody pays for example samurai warriors dlc costing that high.
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 06:48
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Paradise LostSX said:
    As far as I can see it was part of the last BC release. I've had issues with 360 games installing automatically or showing up in my "Ready to Install" lately as well. I usually just go to their store page on the Xbox One and can download them fine.
    Thanks. Strangely nothing shows up if you search for it via the store except for the webstore but then it won't let you download it. I managed to download it by going to someone's achievement list that played it and clicking "see in Microsoft store". Then it let me download it.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76817,088
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 10:06
    Johnny Broflex said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    MC PHILABUSTA said:
    Dumb shit MS ...they are leaving money on the table there's no reason shit shouldn't be a fire sake every week ?????? Dumb dumb dumb
    If you're gonna call other people dumb, I guess this would be the way to do it.
    Well you can't call people dumb when you can't use proper grammar and spelling.
    That's pretty much the point I was trying to make... in a slightly sarcastic kind of way. wink
  • XI AlphaMale IXXI AlphaMale IX1,151,288
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads