Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Remedy Entertainment Drop A New Story Trailer For Control

• BetaSigX20BetaSigX20894,283
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 17:28
    Can't wait! This is my most anticipated game of the summer, by far. Only thing I didn't like about this trailer was that dang PS logo all over it! laugh

(Not that I mind the game being available on multiple consoles... just feels like they're rubbing it in Microsoft's face that it's not an Xbox/Windows exclusive).
  • ShinnizleShinnizle2,111,073
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 17:40
    Looks freaky, but other than that, didn't gather much from this trailer.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • KJer25KJer251,055,913
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 18:30
    Probably a day 1 for me. Looks like a creepy game. Maybe shades of Dead Space but a mansion instead of a space ship?
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,227,106
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 19:12
    BetaSigX20 said:
    Can't wait! This is my most anticipated game of the summer, by far. Only thing I didn't like about this trailer was that dang PS logo all over it! laugh

(Not that I mind the game being available on multiple consoles... just feels like they're rubbing it in Microsoft's face that it's not an Xbox/Windows exclusive).
    Haha! As soon as the page loaded i was like..tha fk?! Ok then, good to know where they stand shock i guess well just have to settle for having Cyberpunk have xbox all over it toast
    Matthew
  • MalacathMalacath238,377
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 19:14
    Another game where the xbox version has content cut out due to a Sony bribe.

Seriously Microsoft need to stop allowing this and do some bribing themselves.

If I do get this game I have no choice but to buy it on ps4.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 20:01
    It seems a lot of people on this site are excited about this game but I see very little hype for it elsewhere. Very interested to see how it sells.

I enjoyed Quantum Break and Alan Wake but didn’t think either was great. I hope this game is good but not a day 1 purchase for me.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,329,089
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 20:18
    I enjoyed their previous games, but definitely not a day1 purchase. Quantum break dropped in price a couple months later, considerably. I can wait since there are many game (pass) new additions to the world which will kick ass... and borderlands.
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,949
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 20:53
    Malacath said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 30 July 19 at 22:04
    I'll keep my eye on this game.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,073,325
    Posted on 30 July 19 at 22:35
    The game I'm looking forward the most this year with Borderlands 3.
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 09:32
    It turns out, Death Stranding isn't the only forthcoming bizarrely creepy game where I have no idea what's going on, but I'm intrigued. And at least this one is available for XBox as well.
  • BalnazzardBalnazzard199,726
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 09:40, Edited on 31 July 19 at 09:42 by Balnazzard
    Malacath said:

If I do get this game I have no choice but to buy it on ps4.
    Cut content? PS4 version has some minor bonus things, you really that obsessed with this game that it matters to you that much? Also I fully disagree, what Microsoft needs to focus on right now is on getting those entirely new IPs from new 1st party studios...

The days when they just focused on buying timed exclusives and timed exclusive DLC is over and good thing too that they are finally focusing on the bigger problem that they had had for long time, which is the lack of great 1st party content and great new IPs. I much rather see MS putting their money there, than buying exlcusive DLC content for multiplatform games.
  • Posted on 31 July 19 at 10:05
    Balnazzard said:
    what Microsoft needs to focus on right now is on getting those entirely new IPs from new 1st party studios...I much rather see MS putting their money there, than buying exlcusive DLC content for multiplatform games.
    Agreed. I don't envy the PS4 users (and want to buy a PS4 eventually) because they have some minor exclusive on Control or some other game I can play on Xbox. I envy them because they have games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, God of War, Detroit: Become Human, Spiderman, and The Last of Us, none of which I can play on Xbox.
  • Six4ProdigySix4Prodigy363,763
    Posted on 31 July 19 at 12:21
    TheUnknown285 said:
    Balnazzard said:
    what Microsoft needs to focus on right now is on getting those entirely new IPs from new 1st party studios...I much rather see MS putting their money there, than buying exlcusive DLC content for multiplatform games.
    Agreed. I don't envy the PS4 users (and want to buy a PS4 eventually) because they have some minor exclusive on Control or some other game I can play on Xbox. I envy them because they have games like Horizon Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, God of War, Detroit: Become Human, Spiderman, and The Last of Us, none of which I can play on Xbox.
    Amen to that. I have Horizon Zero Dawn. I wanna get God of War, Days Gone, and all of the other games you mentioned for mine. But i honestly have no time to play my PS4 because I still have so many games on Xbox to finish but i will think about gettin this game. I've heard so many good things about it and I loved Alan Wake and Quantum Break. Could be another game to try and 100%.
  • BillarghBillargh449,617
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 14:02
    I have no idea how a Remedy game has passed me by! I've only seen the trailer and I'm pretty sure this will be a day one purchase, Remedy haven't let me down before.
  • JohnnyInterfnkJohnnyInterfnk1,291,363
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 15:05
    One week and counting, yet I see people already have the achievements. Reviewers I assume...

Been avoiding as many spoilers as I can (didn't even watch the video). If its cryptic as the article says let me know and maybe I'll take a peak at it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads