Game Discussion: Gears of War 4 Forum

How safe to boost this game?

AuthorMessage
szogyenyi1993
252,777
szogyenyi1993
Posted on 31 July 19 at 09:30
Hello. I see a lot of people are complaining about getting banned for various reasons, or no reason at all. I don't really want to get started a game when there is a high chance you can get banned for literally no reason. Is there any official information about what people need to be care about? I mean except the double boxing method.
EarthboundX
1,041,828
EarthboundX
Posted on 31 July 19 at 09:53
From what I've been reading they will ban all people boosting, so I wouldn't risk it.
Yummy Baklava
293,277
Yummy Baklava
Posted on 31 July 19 at 12:13, Edited on 31 July 19 at 12:15 by Yummy Baklava
Not as simple as it seems, but don't boost ranked matches. That's one way to not get the error and get locked out of unlocking achievements.
Shinnizle
749,553
Shinnizle
Posted on 31 July 19 at 15:22
I don't think you'll have any problem if you boost in Casual matches (or whatever they're called). The problem is when you boost in Competitive (Ranked) matches. You can get away with it, but it's pretty risky.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
DeceptiveTen
744,054
DeceptiveTen
Posted on 01 August 19 at 02:43, Edited on 01 August 19 at 02:48 by DeceptiveTen
It's not that bad If you know how to do it.
The trick is make sure you're moving and everyone is killing
then 1 person from each side runs across and spawn kills with the weapon of choice
and you switch every so often
So no Idol boosting, Spining is Idol so you have to shoot your gun make you look like you're trying to kill someone even the dummy accounts
deceptiveten
Vindibudd
8,292
Vindibudd
Posted on 02 August 19 at 13:08, Edited on 02 August 19 at 13:10 by Vindibudd
Wait so 100% is unobtainable for brand new players or is that in reference to cheaters? I just started this game because it's newer and is on the Games With Gold, then I come to the site and see unobtainable chievos and I'm like WTAF?!
Shinnizle
749,553
Shinnizle
Posted on 02 August 19 at 14:37
Boosters that have been banned, and, as far as I know, some people who just straight up get the error without boosting. You can definitely get 100% in it as a new player, but it's a grind.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
CRUM LEE
426,303
CRUM LEE
Posted on 02 August 19 at 14:48
Shinnizle said:
Boosters that have been banned, and, as far as I know, some people who just straight up get the error without boosting. You can definitely get 100% in it as a new player, but it's a grind.
Not sure about the weapon skin achievements, but everything else should be fine
Shinnizle
749,553
Shinnizle
Posted on 02 August 19 at 14:59
CRUM LEE said:
Shinnizle said:
Boosters that have been banned, and, as far as I know, some people who just straight up get the error without boosting. You can definitely get 100% in it as a new player, but it's a grind.
Not sure about the weapon skin achievements, but everything else should be fine
They stated they would make them craftable at some point, so I'd still stand for the 100%, but it's the Coalition. Nothing is beneath them.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
J4CKA1
170,268
J4CKA1
Posted on 06 August 19 at 13:39
Shinnizle said:
CRUM LEE said:
Shinnizle said:
Boosters that have been banned, and, as far as I know, some people who just straight up get the error without boosting. You can definitely get 100% in it as a new player, but it's a grind.
Not sure about the weapon skin achievements, but everything else should be fine
They stated they would make them craftable at some point, so I'd still stand for the 100%, but it's the Coalition. Nothing is beneath them.
You can definitely get 100% still but finishing this before Gears 5 drops (if you started it after it went GWG) is impossible.
Shinnizle
749,553
Shinnizle
Posted on 06 August 19 at 15:26, Edited on 06 August 19 at 15:28 by Shinnizle
Yeah well, of course not. Unless you want to be admitted to the ICU from sleep deprivation (and have 3-4 friends wishing to do the same), I would advise not to try that laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
I NVIII I
486,526
I NVIII I
Posted on 09 August 19 at 08:18
Just wondering if there is a good way to boost the 2v2's 25 wins achievement? Region has been dead in this game since a month after launch. It will be my last achievement soon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.