Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games Pass News: Here Are The Games Leaving In August

• Achilles337Achilles3371,076,927
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:27
    Hey TA staff, is there any way we can add the "date added into Game Pass" for the list of games that are in Game Pass?? This would be very helpful to me and many others who are always scrambling to play the games that are leaving.
    Go LSU and SAINTS!!
  • DoggyDog420DoggyDog420956,342
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:30
    My old boss used to have a saying that applies to this month in Game Pass. “Shit in, Shit out”.
  • LagDotComLagDotCom438,526
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:32
    Oh, damnit, I've started N+ and Graveyard Keeper... I'm not sure I have enough time to get them completed before they vanish.
  • Sir PaulygonSir Paulygon1,171,756
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:34
    Whew. Nothing that was on my radar is leaving. Can continue focusing on something else, lol. Although I did hear good things about Graveyard Keeper.
  • Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:34
    And nothing of value was lost. Though wasnt graveyard keeper just recently added ? Feel like it was.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • eohjayeohjay1,593,217
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:35
    I've wanted to play Toy Soldiers: Cold War ever since it went GwG, but I can't bring myself to spend 10$ on the DLC.
  • reforc3reforc31,209,534
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:36
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    And nothing of value was lost. Though wasnt graveyard keeper just recently added ? Feel like it was.
    A year ago
    @ReForce
  • magiccigammagiccigam1,073,393
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:37
    I will start and complete Monday Night Combat if there will be a gaming session to knock of the achievment, which requires 4 player.

Besides that I either completed the games or won't start them anyway.
  • Dubs187Dubs187868,090
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:38
    Graveyard keeper been there for a year, I actually really enjoyed it.
  • King KRoolKing KRool215,865
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:38
    Any of these games easy completions that can be done in under 15 hours?
  • Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:42
    reforc3 said:
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    A year ago
    Ok thanks
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • justindoggyjustindoggy410,548
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:43
    I completed Monday Night Combat last January with XGP. But this month, it's leaving soon!
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,403,519
    Somehow never did around to Graveyard keeper, even though it was in my list of games to select next for over a year. I'd be upset with myself more for not playing it, but in the end I didn't start it recently since My Time at Portia is within the same genre and been great fun.
  • Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:43
    Graveyard keeper was such a gem. The game was absolutely fantastic and I hope there's some type of bigger dlc down the road
    Bvn
  • PMS LT DavidPMS LT David443,150
    No Major losses. Played MN:C when it first released a long time ago. Great game. The others I had little interest in to begin with. Games replacing them are looking real nice.
  • Mrgill69Mrgill69891,576
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:44
    Graveyard keeper was awesome.
  • Smudgenat0rSmudgenat0r841,761
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:48
    Graveyard Keeper is a fantastic game! If you haven't played it I highly suggest you do.
  • AceAce1,352,119
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:51
    Graveyard keeper is an amazing game and the updates have made it even more so. Sadly had a bad console launch but since then has been updated and fixed. Couple issues with the pacing but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it. Might be a bit of a squeeze timewise to finish before the 14th but if you dedicated to it you could get it done.

Side note, a lot of people compare it to Stardew Valley, however this is wrong. The game mechanics are very different from Stardew. Stardew has a constant sense of progression and time, seasons and events will pass whether you want to or not. Also there is a large focus on the farming in Stardew as a baseline for everything else. Graveyard keeper is much different, more play at your own pace but at the same time you'll be trying to squeeze everything out of certain days and then maybe go a week without anything important to do. Also the farming is very minimalized and the focus of the game is more on general progression ala a tech tree, making for a very unique feeling of almost a strategy game in a simulation game.
  • Raptures LostRaptures Lost1,574,880
    Posted on 01 August 19 at 12:51
    Graveyard keeper is one of the best hidden gems on Game Pass, shame to see it leave.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.