Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Xbox Games Pass News: Here Are The Games Leaving In August

• Mental Knight 5Mental Knight 53,198,570
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 02:32
    Special Mission?
  • GottleGottle932,206
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 06:10, Edited on 02 August 19 at 06:12 by Gottle
    LagDotCom said:
    Oh, damnit, I've started N+ and Graveyard Keeper... I'm not sure I have enough time to get them completed before they vanish.
    As long as you've dowloaded, I think you should be able to play it even if it leaves Game Pass.

At least, I see as ready to play games that already left GP, but never tried to launch them.
  • ElyohElyoh995,354
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 06:55, Edited on 02 August 19 at 06:55 by Elyoh
    Gottle said:
    LagDotCom said:
    Oh, damnit, I've started N+ and Graveyard Keeper... I'm not sure I have enough time to get them completed before they vanish.
    As long as you've dowloaded, I think you should be able to play it even if it leaves Game Pass.

At least, I see as ready to play games that already left GP, but never tried to launch them.
    You won't be able to launch them.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • IcedoveIcedove363,900
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 07:12
    MathGuy42 said:
    Anyone had issues with adding DLC to a BackCompat Game Pass game? I "bought" the free Spunky Cola Special DLC for Monday Night Combat. It doesn't show as Ready to Install when I manage the MNC files. The DLC adds new options for Private Matches, like controlling their length, which could make some of the achievements easier.
    Yes, same issue for me. :-(
  • Vr EnglishVr English774,694
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 09:43, Edited on 14 August 19 at 10:40 by Vr English
    Kanchanaburi said:
    They are taking all the trash out. good.
    Everyone's entitled to their opinion but this seems to go against the popular opinion.

I'll be getting some Graveyard Keeper in!

Also, now that I look at it, there are some really good games leaving, Spelunky is very highly rated and I personally loved Castlestorm.

Edit: Really agree with the first commenter about dates entered game pass. Would be useful for sure.
  • MC PHILABUSTAMC PHILABUSTA1,615,269
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 10:11
    Damn for saw me before started having to buy graveyard keeper ... 10 bucks def ..screw 20.
  • Posted on 02 August 19 at 10:50
    Graveyard keeper is one hell of a task to complete but least i completed it.
  • YaziteYazite471,122
    Posted on 02 August 19 at 11:34
    Damn, wish I'd started Graveyard Keeper sooner. Might just buy it when it's next on sale tbh.
    Wake me, when you need me.
  • GoyetteQCGoyetteQC999,331
    Posted on 03 August 19 at 12:04
    Bought Graveyard Keeper at launch and enjoyed every second of it, great ID@Xbox hidden gem.
    [Insert signature here.]
  • Posted on 07 August 19 at 18:47, Edited on 07 August 19 at 18:48 by Epsilon Factor
    I wish that TA would provide a way that I could turn off all Xbox Game Pass articles and announcements, so that I don't have to see them and they don't clutter up the site.

I have no interest in ever signing up for Xbox Game Pass.. I resent the whole concept of not owning games, and having to play whatever they put in the list, before they decide to remove it..
  • ElyohElyoh995,354
    Posted on 07 August 19 at 20:33
    Just don't click on them?
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • borstalborstal270,892
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 11:36
    I absolutely love Graveyard Keeper. Great game and a huge but satisfying grind. Thought about smashing through the rest of it before it leaves Gamepass then thought, nah, I enjoy it too much so paid the £12 to keep playing it at a nice pace.

I must have ploughed well over 40 hours into it and its so enjoyable Im happy for the devs to get my money.

Also bought the Breaking Dead DLC a few weeks ago.
    Vic-20 to One
  • benvegbenveg873,285
    Posted on 15 August 19 at 10:35
    I just finished Graveyard Keeper, another indie gem, amazing what a team of 10 guys can develop
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.