Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 4 Forum

LEGO Barn Find now available

AuthorMessage
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 01 August 19 at 19:59, Edited on 01 August 19 at 20:00 by HolyHalfDead
You can finally collect your LEGO barn find, a Porsche 1974 911 Turbo 3.0 (also available as LEGO set 75895).
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 02 August 19 at 07:51
Seems a bit pointless now unless they release some more related content :(
Play nice!
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 02 August 19 at 08:10, Edited on 02 August 19 at 08:14 by HolyHalfDead
Always bittersweet finishing a good game you have sunk so many hours into.

They are still releasing content, but I don’t think there will be any more achievements. I’m still playing each week to earn the last few cars I don’t have.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 02 August 19 at 08:18
I just need one last seasonal achievement which should be available now. Yay! Great game.
Play nice!
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 02 August 19 at 09:24
Beanpotter said:
Seems a bit pointless now unless they release some more related content :(
In reality they should have delayed the DLC to match legos dumb set release or had an existing speed champion as the barn find.
Handles quite well though i must say but i wont use it much
Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 02 August 19 at 09:34
Doesn't seem to be any reason to have held it up unless it was glitched and they fixed it.
Play nice!
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 02 August 19 at 09:48, Edited on 02 August 19 at 09:50 by HolyHalfDead
Beanpotter said:
Doesn't seem to be any reason to have held it up unless it was glitched and they fixed it.
I do believe they didn’t have permission from LEGO to add a car whose set had not yet been revealed. I think the barn find should have been the other Mini. But I also think there should have been at least 7 - 10 LEG0 cars. I haven’t bought any LEGO in many years, but now I have the Dodge Charger + Demon, the McLaren (looks great) and the Chevy.
Beanpotter
Beanpotter
Posted on 02 August 19 at 10:57
That may explain it. Oh well...
Play nice!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.