Overlord to be patched in 1.006

AuthorMessage
Ovapositor
Ovapositor
Posted on 01 August 19 at 19:59
https://bloodstained.forums.net/thread/4398

From the post:

Xbox One News
Unfortunately due to the rearrangement of resources, the upcoming Xbox One update is delayed. Our current ETA is for the end of August.

The update (1.006) will contain:

* Balance Update #1: Details Here
* Overlord achievement fix
* HDR Fix
* Localization improvements
* XB1-specific bug fixes

As a result of these fixes, we will also be ready to release the IGA Back Pack DLC. We expect that to be ready at the same time as the 1.006 patch.
McPhersonator
McPhersonator
Posted on 18 August 19 at 16:54
Finally! HDR fix as well? Bonus.
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 15 September 19 at 04:33
End of September now...
https://bloodstained.forums.net/thread/4451/update-reward-sh...
robthehermit
robthehermit
Posted on 18 September 19 at 14:34
Out on Game Pass tomorrow.
Mercado
Mercado
Posted on 27 September 19 at 21:18
Was going to start the game recently but saw the discontinued achievement. Hopefully the patch that fixes it is released soon and someone posts about it working
Anubseth
Anubseth
Posted on 29 September 19 at 06:03
Mercado said:
Was going to start the game recently but saw the discontinued achievement. Hopefully the patch that fixes it is released soon and someone posts about it working
On the Bloodstained official forum they posted yesterday about the Switch version and on a footnote they said that the Overlord patch is still planned for September, so 2 more days of waiting?
Mercado
Mercado
Posted on 29 September 19 at 18:12
Anubseth said:
Mercado said:
On the Bloodstained official forum they posted yesterday about the Switch version and on a footnote they said that the Overlord patch is still planned for September, so 2 more days of waiting?
Thanks for the update
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 01 October 19 at 15:33
Hopefully we'll get an update and it won't be "Schedule for the end of October."
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 02 October 19 at 06:45, Edited on 02 October 19 at 06:46 by EarthboundX
There was an about 8GB patch today, so is it fixed?

Oh crap sorry, that might have just been the entire game, could have sworn I already had it downloaded, but I might have been wrong.
Dale Baldwin
Dale Baldwin
Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:37
Yeah, I think you're mistaken. If you go to the Manage game page you'll see the version number, which should still be 1.0.0.5. No title update yet.
FrogTheWarrior
Posted on 02 October 19 at 19:05
It would really be nice of them to give a realistic update or provide more communication on this. I know that fixing an achievement has to take a lower priority than fixing the mess that is the Switch port, but being honest about it would mean I'm not checking back frequently to see if it's fixed.
ReynoldsM
ReynoldsM
Posted on 08 October 19 at 21:57
I started this without checking for unobtainable achievements which isn't like me to be fair. Having a blast with the game so far though so hoping it will be fixed by the time I get round to needing this last one to unlock...hopefully it isn't forgotten about by the devs though,
Xelliz
Xelliz
Posted on 10 October 19 at 15:40
Dev update 98 is still the last update post on their forums and it was posted on Sept 26th...
DaMurn
DaMurn
Posted on 20 October 19 at 22:47
From the official Discord, posted on October 18th:

Hello everyone, XB1 patch is now confirmed by end of next week. Sorry for the repeated delays / hiccups with this, we kept encountering annoying bugs every time we fixed things, in truest fashion of stereotypical bug squashing efforts.
This is from someone from 505 Games, so I guess 27th October at the latest we should expect the (very) long-awaited patch
Maw N Paw
Maw N Paw
Posted yesterday at 11:14
To be fair, I'm literally sat with one achievement left other than this. I've got to craft a few weapons and I'm intentionally going to leave 1 weapon left to craft until I know this achievement will unlock after I get it.
There is always a way.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.