Game Discussion: Fortnite Forum

New to Fortnite - "How-to" questions

AuthorMessage
firemcd
firemcd
Posted on 04 August 19 at 15:04
I am a xbox one player with deluxe edition. I badly want to buy a skin that is not in the daily list in "item shop" that just cycles through "1 of 3", etc. How can I make a legitimate purchase of a skin not featured there? Thank you!
Msross
Msross
Posted on 04 August 19 at 17:45
You cant.

thats how the store works (& many of these digital stores) - by including the exclusivity of skins they introduce the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), which means people instead just impulse buy.

They have the same with the seasons where skins are unlocked & if you havent unlocked them by end of the season, then you cant later on.
freedomgirl85
freedomgirl85
Posted on 05 August 19 at 01:51
just keep looking daily almost all skins will reappear in the store except "hopefully" never the black knight
Runner eGirl
Runner eGirl
Posted on 05 August 19 at 13:10
yeah, they rotate skins, but it might take a while until the one you want is back. My advice would be, do all you can to not get hooked on skins, there's always new ones coming out and you'll never have (or use for that matter) all of them.

Also, since you have the deluxe edition, do take the time to log into Save the World and claim your daily reward as often as you can, there's vBucks rewards that come in handy for store purchases without spending any money. And if you progress through the story, you'll have access to missions that reward vBucks (storm shield defenses, daily quests, some alerts and mimic challenges IIRC)
firemcd
firemcd
Posted on 05 August 19 at 16:25
Thank you so VERY much! Super useful information ! I love it here already! You folks are the best! clap
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.