Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Bandai Namco Have Revealed The Trailer For The Third Season Pass For Tekken 7

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 05 August 19 at 11:23
Get more details on what's coming to the third season pass with this reveal trailer

Please click here to read the story: Bandai Namco Have Revealed The Trailer For The Third Season Pass For Tekken 7
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 05 August 19 at 11:33
well..atleast they didnt add achievements for any of them...so thanks for that
TheGearGuardian
Posted on 05 August 19 at 11:46
Played the base game and got rid to be honest. Are these season passes 1 purchase or multiple O_O
My TA Interview - http://www.trueachievements.com/n24525/ta-community-interview-thegearguardian.htm
Dingadilly
Dingadilly
Posted on 05 August 19 at 11:55
Someone has to put a stop to this multiple season pass rubbish.
Visions of Gore
Posted on 05 August 19 at 11:57
I hope this gets more hate than the added microtransactions on CTR because this is far worse.
Zukape
Zukape
Posted on 05 August 19 at 12:17
This games loading times are the worst I have ever seen in my entire life and I own xbox one x. Ps: Been gaming since NES. :)
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 05 August 19 at 12:21
Zukape said:
This games loading times are the worst I have ever seen in my entire life and I own xbox one x. Ps: Been gaming since NES. :)
i guess you have never played C64 games from a casettetape? :o)
BrutalPandaX
BrutalPandaX
Posted on 05 August 19 at 12:45
this game looks like rubbish on and off the X.
dreampage
dreampage
Posted on 05 August 19 at 13:17
I would be interested in this game but not until it gets a proper Xbox One X Enhanced patch. Running at ridiculously low resolution and graphical settings it's not enjoyable.
Azaarr
Azaarr
Posted on 05 August 19 at 13:42
Please Add Team Battle Mode headspin
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 05 August 19 at 14:15
Another character that should have been in the base game being sold as DLC eh?

What a joke.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Zukape
Zukape
Posted on 05 August 19 at 14:19
TheMaize said:
Zukape said:
i guess you have never played C64 games from a casettetape? :o)
I have but they came to Turkey a lit bit later than rest of the world. :) Initially we didnt used C64 for gaming tho. I think I still remember assembly.

I have this weird habbit, I dont use computers to play video games; strickly for work and HTPC. wink
Paul Laserbeam
Paul Laserbeam
Posted on 05 August 19 at 14:42
lol @ some of the comments. Didn't realize graphics mattered for a fighting game. As long as the core mechanics are on point and you can tell what you're doing then what's the problem? Also, maybe i've been punching trees in Minecraft for too long but what's wrong with T7's Graphics? looks fine to me.
JCDRANZER
JCDRANZER
Posted on 05 August 19 at 17:25
This is great, Leroy Smith looks set to be a badass.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 05 August 19 at 17:32
Visions of Gore said:
I hope this gets more hate than the added microtransactions on CTR because this is far worse.
I agree this is worse but for some reason not getting the reaction like crash did. If each season pass had achievements the people at least on this site would be a bit more vocal.
ll XcLusiioN ll
Posted on 05 August 19 at 17:40
Seasons/Seasons Passes give the devs a chance to improve characters and overall game balancing & to give the game updates to add additional content. Season passes present in any game & should be bought by people who have a genuine interest in what the particular season pass includes and want to support the developers. EVO was hype congratulations to Arslan for winning the tournament he has been through a lot and rightly deserved it.
Kyk3 Styles
Kyk3 Styles
Posted on 05 August 19 at 17:51
Interesting, I must complete this game in this profile
TheGillesMuller
Posted on 05 August 19 at 18:23
ll XcLusiioN ll said:
Seasons/Seasons Passes give the devs a chance to improve characters and overall game balancing & to give the game updates to add additional content. Season passes present in any game & should be bought by people who have a genuine interest in what the particular season pass includes and want to support the developers. EVO was hype congratulations to Arslan for winning the tournament he has been through a lot and rightly deserved it.
No one should support a season pass that takes content out of the previous game and only lets you have it in the current one if you pay extra for it.
Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 06 August 19 at 09:11
roll on the season passes but I wish they give thr custom stage/music option like the PS4 version. It annoys me that this has yet to be added
tonyy35
tonyy35
Posted on 09 August 19 at 02:05
Tekken 7 was the last fighting game I pre ordered. Multiple season passes? Never again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.