Game Info Submission Archive: Farm Together

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Farm Together - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Farm Together

• Information
    Posted on 05 August 19 at 19:08
    PrestonPreston has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Farm Together Achievements:

PrestonPreston said:
    Farm TogetherJack of all trades, master of noneThe Jack of all trades, master of none achievement in Farm Together worth 19 pointsRaise 20 items to level 30

Cooperative flag needs to be removed and replaced with Host Only as this achievement can only be obtained in your own farm, not someone else's.
    A friend I play with messaged the devs (I don't have screenshots of the messages unfortunately) but they said it is intentional and not a bug.

Farm TogetherA penny saved is a penny earnedThe A penny saved is a penny earned achievement in Farm Together worth 18 pointsReach 20,000 of total storage capacity

Cooperative flag needs to be removed and replaced with Host Only as this achievement can only be obtained in your own farm, not someone else's.
    A friend I play with messaged the devs (I don't have screenshots of the messages unfortunately) but they said it is intentional and not a bug.

• ChinDoctaChinDocta2,858,881
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 15:18
    Thanks for the submission, PrestonPreston. We've now added the Host Only flag to these achievements.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Information
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 19:31
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads