The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 6th, 2019

• GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,251,122
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 09:40Permalink
    Not much on sale, yet still bought 3 games. Okay I guess.
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 09:43Permalink
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Schinderdiv said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Didn't even know Tesla Vs Lovecraft had DLC. Huh.
    I didn't either. shock
    Any thoughts on the game itself? Worth the price or wait? toast
    If you like Lovecraft and twin stick shooters, you'll love it. It was a fairly easy completion, too. But then again, I've been playing this genre for decades, so take that into consideration lol.
    Schinderdiv said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Schinderdiv said:
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Didn't even know Tesla Vs Lovecraft had DLC. Huh.
    I didn't either. shock
    Any thoughts on the game itself? Worth the price or wait? toast
    If you like twin-stick shooters with pretty graphics, it's definitely a smart buy. Especially if you like the theme. To complete all of the achievements you have to basically play the same set of levels 3 times, which can get tedious, so I never bothered going back to complete the game. I love the theme and graphics, but twin-stick shooters can get too intense for me and burn me out easily.
    Thanks guys! I love twin stick shooters. Been awhile since I’ve played a good one. Love the themes and the aesthetics from what I’ve seen. Appreciate the feedback, will be picking up toast
    Matthew
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,251,122
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 09:44Permalink
    pitendo said:
    is die for valhalla still coming to pass?
    It was never officially announced so..... maybe or maybe not.
  • R3f1CuLR3f1CuL816,690
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 09:51Permalink
    Man, this is starting to look a lot like the damn 360 sales. Not to mention we can look forward to games pass games being GWG from now on I suppose :/
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 10:30Permalink
    Burnout Paradise Remastered is a steal at $5. I paid full price and don't regret it a bit. That being said, it's on EA access and $30 a year is the way to go.
  • DrDolemDrDolem302,581
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 10:31Permalink
    Solo Wing 82 said:
    This weeks sale reminds me of Blue Dragon.....everytime you find 'nothing'
    laugh
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 10:33Permalink
    Nothing of interest for me this week which my wallet is very thankful for laugh
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 10:52Permalink
    Nothing worthwhile to add to my backlog so thats good.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 12:45, Edited on 06 August 19 at 12:47 by JestertainmentPermalink
    Schinderdiv said:
    Jestertainment said:
    Not sure if the Need For Speed Ultimate Bundle includes DLC, but it's cheaper to buy them all separate if it doesn't.

It does, my dumb, early morning.. xD Still, if you're not worried about all the car packs etc, save yourself £10+
    I was considering this pack, but I've read a lot of posts around saying that Rivals is basically impossible to play? Can anyone confirm if this is true? Seems stupid to buy something that won't work.
    I've also heard that Rivals has a big online component that could be an issue in 2019, but that's all I know.
    Looking at the game listing though, there's no discontinued achievements or anything so, I might risk it personally. xD
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 12:51Permalink
    Meh x91
    1776 Worldwide
  • Quantium GQuantium G115,694
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 12:56Permalink
    Garbage.
  • BeanpotterBeanpotter1,055,581
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 14:08Permalink
    Stop that silliness right now!
    Play nice!
  • james765james765404,882
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 16:19Permalink
    might buy overlord for that price havnt played any of the overlord series and I know this ones different then the others but might as well add it to the backlog with 1 and 2
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 16:52Permalink
    james765 said:
    might buy overlord for that price havnt played any of the overlord series and I know this ones different then the others but might as well add it to the backlog with 1 and 2
    If you care, there's a broken achievement that doesn't sound like it's going to get fixed.
  • Posted on 06 August 19 at 17:02Permalink
    Raptures Lost said:
    Burnout Paradise is so GP bound lol
    Burnout paradise is in the EA access vault
  • PabloUK85PabloUK85501,689
    Posted on 06 August 19 at 19:49Permalink
    Been so tempted to get Cook, Serve, Delicious 2 for ages, was actually going to buy it on Sunday but was out all day and never got round to it. Thank god I was busy!
    https://thelonelycornerflag.blogspot.com - feel free to check it out if you like football/soccer
  • Posted on 07 August 19 at 01:49Permalink
    Maybe Extinction.....that price is tempting.
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • Posted on 07 August 19 at 02:53Permalink
    Here’s a video covering some of the easier achievement games and some of the rest also: https://youtu.be/HnMhyJnUdpY
    NateDawgSn1per
  • Segendary TySegendary Ty659,260
    Posted on 07 August 19 at 10:55Permalink
    NateDawgSn1per said:
    Here’s a video covering some of the easier achievement games and some of the rest also: https://youtu.be/HnMhyJnUdpY
    8 min video about what I can see in 30 sec...
    Pass
  • Posted on 07 August 19 at 15:41Permalink
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    Maybe Extinction.....that price is tempting.
    I am considering that as well - $10 for everything seems like a great deal...if it is a decent game.

Not a lot of people have voted on it considering the number that have played, and it stands at a 2.6 out of 5 currently.

Also, I would hate to drop $10 on something we find is free for September with GWG
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.