The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 6th, 2019

• Posted on 08 August 19 at 00:07
    a Fi1thy Casual said:
    SMOLDERPICKEM44 said:
    Maybe Extinction.....that price is tempting.
    I am considering that as well - $10 for everything seems like a great deal...if it is a decent game.

Not a lot of people have voted on it considering the number that have played, and it stands at a 2.6 out of 5 currently.

Also, I would hate to drop $10 on something we find is free for September with GWG
    Right!! I'm going to pass for now...November is around the corner anyways better sales!!
    If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
  • thanatos8285thanatos8285595,017
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 05:56
    The Long Reach is a fun game. Quick, easy completion, but it's a fun story too. Full price would be a tough sell for that amount of content, but $3.74, the price is right.
  • Throni360Throni3601,793,355
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 06:20
    Got NfS Payback through EA Access but bought the deluxe edition or whatever it is called because the main game + all the premium and the DLC is cheaper than just buying the DLC expansion.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,334,004
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 06:56, Edited on 11 August 19 at 07:59 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
    Throni360 said:
    Got NfS Payback through EA Access but bought the deluxe edition or whatever it is called because the main game + all the premium and the DLC is cheaper than just buying the DLC expansion.
    Is that the 5.99 one? The game page is kinda confusing on this one lol. If so, I’m kinda curious now. Any current opinions on it? I know out the gate it was a dumpster fire, but I’ve read that they changed quite a bit for the better. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! toast
    Matthew
  • Throni360Throni3601,793,355
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 22:41
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Is that the 5.99 one?
    Yes. "Need for Speed™ Payback - Deluxe Edition"

I just finished the story. Pretty easy and cringey, but it's fun. Buy it if you liked NfS 2015. Now I just have to beat the challenges and misc. achievements.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz1,334,004
    Posted on 11 August 19 at 23:31
    Throni360 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Is that the 5.99 one?
    Yes. "Need for Speed™ Payback - Deluxe Edition"

I just finished the story. Pretty easy and cringey, but it's fun. Buy it if you liked NfS 2015. Now I just have to beat the challenges and misc. achievements.
    I did like nfs 2015 for the most part. It’s definitely not on the level of horizon but was still decent. I remember it being super cringey as well lol. Why do you think the ratio is rather high? Is it misleading then?i wonder if so, if it’s bc of how it originally launched and apparently was really grindy and luck based I believe.
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.