Game Discussion: Fable II Forum

The Repugnant..?

AuthorMessage
Unky Ky
Unky Ky
Posted on 08 August 19 at 04:30
So apparently you have to have the hollow man outfit to get this. I for some reason do not have the outfit despite finishing the main storyline quest (I believe)..

I joined my friends game and he had the outfit. I watched him do the requirements for the achievement but it didn't unlock. The achievement description says I can watch another hero perform the act and get the achievement.. I know this game is old but is this broken? Why didn't it unlock? Is there anyway to get the hollowman outfit?
Always down to boost & grind..
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 08 August 19 at 05:06
i dont know if there is an EASIER way.

But just brainstorming here...
It might work if you do it in your friends game..but on a FRESH gamesave. So move your save to the cloud..delete it from your HDD, and start a new game from the HDD
Unky Ky
Unky Ky
Posted on 08 August 19 at 12:34
TheMaize said:

It might work if you do it in your friends game..but on a FRESH gamesave. So move your save to the cloud..delete it from your HDD, and start a new game from the HDD
That may work. I tried it with an existing character i had as well as a new character but I didn't delete my game save.

Is there a quick way to start this dlc from a new game or do I have to do all the base game story line again?
Always down to boost & grind..
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 08 August 19 at 13:04
SilverSluggerMZ said:
TheMaize said:

That may work. I tried it with an existing character i had as well as a new character but I didn't delete my game save.

Is there a quick way to start this dlc from a new game or do I have to do all the base game story line again?
it has been years since i played it..i have no idea how fast you can start it. But if your friend is willing to help again, i dont think you have to play very far, if any at all.

to me it sounds like a typical issue, of Xbox live having issues when you unlocked the achievement. But the game still registering it, which is why you cant earn it again.
Thats why i believe a new save will help..(and you can always go back to the old save afterwards)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.