Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: August Update Includes A New Lost Tale Of Greece

AuthorMessage
BulbAssured
Posted on 08 August 19 at 13:53
Ubisoft announce new content and a new Lost (but not last) Tale of Greece

Please click here to read the story: Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: August Update Includes A New Lost Tale Of Greece
wariowarrior
439,063
wariowarrior
Posted on 08 August 19 at 14:13
The game that just keeps on giving!
Koding
871,595
Koding
Posted on 08 August 19 at 14:29
I really need to get back to this.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Shinnizle
759,461
Shinnizle
Posted on 08 August 19 at 14:34, Edited on 08 August 19 at 14:34 by Shinnizle
Those Assassin's Creed Rebellion characters are fucking cute.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
T0NY HAYABUSA
227,558
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 08 August 19 at 14:45
The Discovery Tour should have achievements behind them like Origins did. I wonder how much more content they will release with achievements tied to them? Would like to uninstall this soon enough as I won't be going through it again. No matter how good the game(s) are, I can't see myself going through the any of them again. Hence why I didn't my the Ezio collection.
SonOfStayPuft82
Posted on 08 August 19 at 14:47, Edited on 08 August 19 at 14:48 by SonOfStayPuft82
Already finished the Lost Tale of Greece.

It was good but bittersweet knowing that’s the last of it now in terms of DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey unless they surprise us with more Lost Tales.

There is the Discovery Tour coming too, which I forgot about.
StuartATrueRed
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:08
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Already finished the Lost Tale of Greece.

It was good but bittersweet knowing that’s the last of it now in terms of DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey unless they surprise us with more Lost Tales.

There is the Discovery Tour coming too, which I forgot about.
Lost tales are not finished yet. there is more to come.
XGN AlexLol
118,820
XGN AlexLol
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:09
Never played Assassins creed but I keep getting so tempted to buy this and try it. The make your own quest thing looks so cool
Kexol
368,216
Kexol
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:24
A tour within a game!? I will be playing this eventually.
MassiveAssault5
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:53
T0NY HAYABUSA said:
The Discovery Tour should have achievements behind them like Origins did. I wonder how much more content they will release with achievements tied to them? Would like to uninstall this soon enough as I won't be going through it again. No matter how good the game(s) are, I can't see myself going through the any of them again. Hence why I didn't my the Ezio collection.
From what I have heard, there is only one more Lost Tale of Greece coming involving Socrates and the discovery tour. My thought is that the discovery tour will be an even 140 gamerscore and the lost tale will be another 10 to round it out. I'm honestly hoping that will be it. I keep forgetting the controls for this game after not playing for a month and have to relearn everything again every time. Not to mention I would like to offload the almost 60 GB from my memory because it is becoming larger and larger with every update.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:54, Edited on 08 August 19 at 15:55 by Kennyannydenny
StuartATrueRed said:
SonOfStayPuft82 said:
Already finished the Lost Tale of Greece.

It was good but bittersweet knowing that’s the last of it now in terms of DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey unless they surprise us with more Lost Tales.

There is the Discovery Tour coming too, which I forgot about.
Lost tales are not finished yet. there is more to come.
Next will be Sokrates' Trial. A colleague of mine on the Assassin's Creed Wiki saw that in an E3 showcase video by a YouTuber who has exclusive access to the content. I haven't been able to find the video nor which youtuber it was though, but as Ubisoft confirmed this wasn't the last, he's probably correct about Sokrates' Trial.

EDIT
Ah, MassiveAssault5 said the same above.
Kennyannydenny
Posted on 08 August 19 at 15:58
MassiveAssault5 said:
T0NY HAYABUSA said:
The Discovery Tour should have achievements behind them like Origins did. I wonder how much more content they will release with achievements tied to them? Would like to uninstall this soon enough as I won't be going through it again. No matter how good the game(s) are, I can't see myself going through the any of them again. Hence why I didn't my the Ezio collection.
From what I have heard, there is only one more Lost Tale of Greece coming involving Socrates and the discovery tour. My thought is that the discovery tour will be an even 140 gamerscore and the lost tale will be another 10 to round it out. I'm honestly hoping that will be it. I keep forgetting the controls for this game after not playing for a month and have to relearn everything again every time. Not to mention I would like to offload the almost 60 GB from my memory because it is becoming larger and larger with every update.
I actually hope it isn't the last. I know this isn't a popular thought but hear me out. I've been lvl 99 for a long while now, done literally everything in the game but I keep getting back to it daily to kill mercenaries, complete dailies and do all kinds of other small things. I'm always very happy when something new gets added that I can sink my teeth into. Can't wait for Sokrates' Trial and the Discovery Tour! I get that people who don't play it anymore and only get back for the achievement may find it tiresome.
T0NY HAYABUSA
227,558
T0NY HAYABUSA
Posted on 08 August 19 at 16:33
MassiveAssault5 said:
T0NY HAYABUSA said:
The Discovery Tour should have achievements behind them like Origins did. I wonder how much more content they will release with achievements tied to them? Would like to uninstall this soon enough as I won't be going through it again. No matter how good the game(s) are, I can't see myself going through the any of them again. Hence why I didn't my the Ezio collection.
From what I have heard, there is only one more Lost Tale of Greece coming involving Socrates and the discovery tour. My thought is that the discovery tour will be an even 140 gamerscore and the lost tale will be another 10 to round it out. I'm honestly hoping that will be it. I keep forgetting the controls for this game after not playing for a month and have to relearn everything again every time. Not to mention I would like to offload the almost 60 GB from my memory because it is becoming larger and larger with every update.
Right make it an even GS. I love the game though.
Sp33dyKat
104,354
Sp33dyKat
Posted on 08 August 19 at 17:36
Really enjoyed the Discovery Tour in Origins. Hoping the Odyssey Tour is as interesting and well done.
zeldafanjtl
149,377
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 08 August 19 at 20:11, Edited on 08 August 19 at 20:11 by zeldafanjtl
Shinnizle said:
Those Assassin's Creed Rebellion characters are fucking cute.
They remind me of this https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/11/05/the-littlest-h...
Smudgenat0r
565,816
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 08 August 19 at 20:20
This game has recieved the best post-release support than any other game. Fantastic stuff!
x Mataeus x
894,853
x Mataeus x
Posted on 09 August 19 at 07:25
Kexol said:
A tour within a game!? I will be playing this eventually.
They did the same thing with Origins, so if you like Ancient Egypt, hit that up too :)
"I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
Captain Chao5
124,598
Captain Chao5
Posted on 09 August 19 at 07:34
Love this game. I'm 120+ hours in and only halfway through the main story line! So much to do and explore.
You don't stop gaming cos you get old, you get old cos you stop gaming.
MAJDI70
163,436
MAJDI70
Posted on 09 August 19 at 07:58, Edited on 09 August 19 at 14:23 by MAJDI70
Great game that keeps on giving, one of my favorites.
Desi Shinobi
361,015
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 09 August 19 at 08:13
wow this game keeps on giving, I will have to purchase this game when my backlog goes down!

more game developers should be like this! keep supporting and providing more content!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.