Game Discussion: DiRT Rally 2.0 Forum

Season Two in DiRT Rally 2.0 achievements found

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 08 August 19 at 17:21
The new DLC pack Season Two for DiRT Rally 2.0 has 4 Achievements worth 100 Gamerscore
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 08 August 19 at 18:58
Had a feeling this was coming, dissapointed there's only a few achievements honestly but ah well.

Will there be future seasons or is that it?
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 09 August 19 at 09:58
I knew this was coming but it seems like the achievements are not time consuming at all unlike the last season dlc
el p1nko
el p1nko
Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:41, Edited on 13 August 19 at 11:31 by el p1nko
Does anyone have issues getting the Estering addon needed for the latest/last achievement?
I have the deluxe edition and "Season 1 Token" and "Season 2 Token" installed, however the Estering addon isn't being shown in my "Ready to install" list, and in store it shows not as "Owned" but that I should pay EUR 3.99 for it!?
Is this not included in "Season 2"? Or am I the only one with this issue and others with deluxe edition were able to get this without paying extra?

Looks like many users are affected by this and they are rolling this out as a paid addon way before the additional included deluxe content in some regions.
https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/41648-estering-germany-...
AGGY AggressoR
Posted on 13 August 19 at 19:48
Yeah I am having this issue too so just gonna wait a day or 2 for it to be sorted.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.