Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

A New Gameplay Trailer Shows Off The Range of Choices in Greedfall

• Goggs25Goggs252,046,979
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 14:12
    It does look good I just hope they don't ruin it with stupid achievements like difficulty or multiple completion i.e complete game with each faction
    Goggs25
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 14:35
    The plot is pretty unique imo. I'm pretty excited for it, but I'm also trying not to get my hopes up.
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier."
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 14:37
    I've been following this one since it was announced and it looks pretty good, although I'm skeptical about the games library that Focus Home Interactive publishes; a lot of the games are very hit and miss. To me, this resembles a more polished version of the game The Technomancer (obviously with a different setting), although I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing.
  • Rista BRista B906,741
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 15:42
    Looks encouraging but also concerned a bit about how this will turn out based on the developer. Very few videos that I can find on this game also which is a bit concerning. Would love to have a nice quality RPG come out.
    Remember Philando Castile, a fellow gamer, a human being, Rest in Peace
  • Cellar AtticCellar Attic535,186
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 15:44
    Goggs25 said:
    It does look good I just hope they don't ruin it with stupid achievements like difficulty or multiple completion i.e complete game with each faction
    My thoughts exactly. Nothing worse than forced replays. That, to me, seems like a way to get around a lack of solid content.

In terms of gameplay, this reminds me a lot of Witcher 3 meets Risen 3. I'm fine with that. This is a game I will almost certainly be getting and completing, barring terrible reviews. Pity it comes out around the same time as Borderlands 3, as that will undoubtedly impact sales in the negative.
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 15:45
    A lot going on, regular combat, magic and stealth. I hope it all works great because it does look interesting.
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 16:22
    Goggs25 said:
    Looks like another Spiders RPG. Though I'm hoping they skip the individual achievements for romancing all the characters this time.

But yeah, there will be multi-playthrough difficulty achievements, faction completion achievements and romance all the characters achievements because it's a Spiders RPG.
  • RuhanRRuhanR597,098
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 17:05
    I am actually going to try this one. Looks really good!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,225,000
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 18:19
    I only just recently found out about this game! Im loving what ive seen so far, the aesthetic and story look very intriguing. That would be epic if it came to gamepass 😁
    Matthew
  • EthigyEthigy1,372,204
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 18:27
    Looks interesting.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE692,242,053
    Posted on 09 August 19 at 19:27
    Looks like one of those RPGs where the gameplay makes it seem like a 9/10 but the moment the characters start speaking you vomit and hit mute on your remote.
  • Posted on 09 August 19 at 21:02, Edited on 09 August 19 at 21:05 by Signal24Code20
    Hadn't heard of this, but looks interesting. Not getting my hopes up though as I suspect it won't turn out as good. Hopeful though!

And it comes out in a month?! That makes me even more concerned. The game should be done now and polished. Maybe we'll get luck and this will fly under the radar like KoA:R
    Thin Blue Line Support https://www.odmp.org/
  • LockieLockie870,718
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 14:32
    Sure looks promising. Will be interesting to see how it turns out.
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • Shredder ZAShredder ZA343,972
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 04:10
    Hard pass.

I'd rather complete The Witcher III again, again...
  • BioFire64BioFire64393,456
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 07:19
    It's a shame Technomancer was so rubbish as I would be more inclined to give this a go!
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,936,148
    Posted on 12 August 19 at 07:51
    I like what Spiders do.

They don't blue me out of the water obviously, but I'm a real sucker for mid-tier RPGs: Risen, Arcania, Mars Logs, Elex etc.

I don't know what it is specifically, but they just tick all the boxes for me.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 12 August 19 at 11:40
    Looks pretty awesome. I just hope it can deliver something as engaging and original as it appears. I'm curious to play The Technomancer just to play at least one of their other games.
  • CODYWWE24CODYWWE2493,388
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 19:43
    It reminds me a lot of Assassin's Creed and since there is no new Creed this year. This will do it for me. Can't wait to try it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads