Game Discussion: Farm Together

Future Achievements in Farm Together?

• JackBlaiseJackBlaise1,037,302
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 07:08
    Hi guys,

Just a bit of a thought - I recently picked this game up and am really loving it so far and can see that they released a DLC (Update #11) which contained achievements and was wondering whether anyone knew whether or not there had been any communication from the developer as to whether more achievements might make an appearance in the future?

Thanks,

JBIRD
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,355,227
    Posted on 10 August 19 at 13:02
    I haven't seen anything from the developer, but recent additions to the game seem to have achv potential. Things like split screen coop, the different size quests, and even building a railroad system...time will tell!
    Look at me so I can finish!
  • snake42069snake420692,038,190
    Posted on 06 September 19 at 18:56
    dev's are active on the steam community page. they arent planning on achievements at the moment, only mild additions and bug fixes and performance improvements.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,546,063
    Posted on 21 January 20 at 17:04
    snake42069 said:
    dev's are active on the steam community page. they arent planning on achievements at the moment, only mild additions and bug fixes and performance improvements.
    This is disappointing, for now. I hope that changes. I am nearing completion and I don't want to rush my last few achievements.
    Always number 2.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads