Game Discussion: The Walking Dead: The Final Season Forum

can i still download final Season episodes from the disc

AuthorMessage
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 11 August 19 at 13:03
Hey does any on know if i can still download the the walking dead final Season episodes from the disc or have i missed my chance
The Gamer Formerly Known as thisisgman
The Cherished
Posted on 11 August 19 at 13:16
I also would like to know this just to be on the safe side.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 11 August 19 at 19:46
You can still download from the disc no problem. Skybound bought the walking dead Telltale stuff so that series is fine. Game of Thrones and Minecraft are ones you’d be out of luck on.
Saint G Man 93
Posted on 11 August 19 at 19:48
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
You can still download from the disc no problem. Skybound bought the walking dead Telltale stuff so that series is fine. Game of Thrones and Minecraft are ones you’d be out of luck on.
Alright cool Thanks for letting me know
The Gamer Formerly Known as thisisgman
The Cherished
Posted on 12 August 19 at 00:54
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Don't the Game of Thrones episodes still download if you have the Season Pass disc?
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 12 August 19 at 03:58
If you already have the episodes downloaded they will play but if they’re not already downloaded you might be screwed. A couple links on site that talked about it.

April 2019 Delistings: Telltale Games, WWE 2K, and More

Telltale delistings what still works megathread

I don’t have a physical disc so I can’t confirm anything. I guess you’ll just have to throw in the disc and cross your fingers.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.