Game Discussion: Xbox One Forum

Transferrable progress

AuthorMessage
vin82727
275,980
vin82727
Posted on 12 August 19 at 02:25
Something that I would like to see happen is transferrable progress. I would like to some these xbox one remastered games that I own on the xbox360 but I just dont want to start over. I know how that sounds.
vin82727
TheMaize
1,188,596
TheMaize
Posted on 12 August 19 at 03:44
That's 100% a developer choice...a few games have it, but far from all.
ThreeHaddock62
Posted on 12 August 19 at 12:27
I don't think I've ever seen a remaster with transferrable progress. If you don't want to play a game again...don't.
Hola
TheMaize
1,188,596
TheMaize
Posted on 12 August 19 at 12:34
ThreeHaddock62 said:
I don't think I've ever seen a remaster with transferrable progress. If you don't want to play a game again...don't.
ahh there is a few...all the borderland games f.ex...
Bridge188
708,105
Bridge188
Posted on 12 August 19 at 13:27
Castle Crashers did it
Shinnizle
755,309
Shinnizle
Posted on 12 August 19 at 15:19
TheMaize said:
ahh there is a few...all the borderland games f.ex...
Bridge188 said:
Castle Crashers did it
The only reason I replayed those two was because you could transfer your progress laugh
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
zeldafanjtl
149,146
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 12 August 19 at 17:27
At some point there was a list on this site of games that had transferable progress. But I think it could only be manually updated by site staff and quickly fell out of date.
KasugaSama
116,637
KasugaSama
Posted on 12 August 19 at 18:41
zeldafanjtl said:
At some point there was a list on this site of games that had transferable progress. But I think it could only be manually updated by site staff and quickly fell out of date.
https://www.trueachievements.com/transferable-progress/games

Yeah, only staff can add it onto a game. If we ever miss one, it's because we're unaware until told otherwise, be it by other staff or members of the community.

Wish there was an easier way to track games out there that do it!
Everything you do is a balloon.
vin82727
275,980
vin82727
Posted on 18 August 19 at 07:34
Transferable progress I think would be a good addition to the old and new generation. Maybe they could consider it?
vin82727
zeldafanjtl
149,146
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 18 August 19 at 08:00
KasugaSama said:
zeldafanjtl said:
At some point there was a list on this site of games that had transferable progress. But I think it could only be manually updated by site staff and quickly fell out of date.
https://www.trueachievements.com/transferable-progress/games

Yeah, only staff can add it onto a game. If we ever miss one, it's because we're unaware until told otherwise, be it by other staff or members of the community.

Wish there was an easier way to track games out there that do it!
Thanks!

I believe you can still transfer Minecraft 360 worlds to Xbox One Edition, so that should be on there.

Destiny no longer has the back-and-forth progress transfer, but I think you can still do a one-way, one-time transfer from 360 to One, so that should also be on the list.
vin82727
275,980
vin82727
Posted on 18 August 19 at 10:06
Wish they would put back in,lol
vin82727
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.