Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Forum

Multiplayer achievements for 100% challenges and master prestige idea.

AuthorMessage
Zertein
Zertein
Posted on 12 August 19 at 13:35
The true achievement score for such achievements would be high as hell! Gears has seriously where you have to reup 10 times and then some, and ESO has emperor where you have to be ranked 1 in PvP out of everyone. I would grind the hell out of the new modern warfare if it had some hard multiplayer achievements no matter how bad the game was.
Kexol
Kexol
Posted on 13 August 19 at 19:33
I agree. It would nice to see the newer cods have hard multiplayer achievements. Hasnt been a tough multiplayer achievement since World War.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 17 August 19 at 07:09
Kexol said:
I agree. It would nice to see the newer cods have hard multiplayer achievements. Hasnt been a tough multiplayer achievement since World War.
It wasn't even tough, it just took a really long time to unlock. BO4 does have some hard character missions in Blackout though (Woods being the hardest one), and seeing as Treyarch put all their effort and resources into this mode, you can see why the multiplayer part of the game hasn't been as good as the other BO-games in the series.
Walkthrough Manager | We work in the dark to serve the light ~ Ezio Auditore da Firenze | www.mcoreviews.com
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.