The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 13th, 2019

• DiesskayDiesskay736,739
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 01:50
    There is a Bud Spencer & Terence Hill game... This has made my evening.
  • RickyJesseRickyJesse1,019,642
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:08
    Wanted to get the indie puzzle bundle but just eight weeks ago it was $9.99 not sure why the price went up. Guess I’m just going to have to wait for it to go back down.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:08
    Get the Lego Villains season pass for $9 now.

Wait until the base game goes for $15 or less.
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,362,141
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:40, Edited on 13 August 19 at 02:41 by TheMaize
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Get the Lego Villains season pass for $9 now.

Wait until the base game goes for $15 or less.
    bad idea....i think
    historically, lego games used to go on sales for much better deals in complete editions, once they get a little older. And when they DO get old..often they only discount the full game, and not the basegame.
    If you look at the batman and marvel games. They have often gone on sale for like $10 for the basegame, and $12 for the complete edition.
    I usualy never buy them, before the complete edition goes on sale for $15 or below
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf522,205
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:47
    serouisly do something with your DLC order. its impossible to read like it is.
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 02:50
    rocking23nf said:
    serouisly do something with your DLC order. its impossible to read like it is.
    while i do agree with you. its better than the alternative.
    Its listed the way its scanned from MS...
    If they had to manually write this list, you would get it on monday.

Just search of there is anything specific you are waiting for. or wait till the sale comes up on the Xbox, and browse it there..
    Atleast now you know that there is a TON of DLC on sale, so the store might be worth checking out
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,407
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 03:01
    Dang, for a moment I thought it was the full dlc version of BO III going on sale. Realized after clicking through it was just zombie chronicles, not deluxe. Oh well, it'll probably go on sale during black friday at the latest. Still waiting on the achievement fix anyways.
  • Tatl360Tatl360335,888
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 03:03
    Nice DLC sale.
    I will get the Lara Croft Temple of Osiris + Season Pass and wait for the 360 sale. headspin
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 03:21, Edited on 13 August 19 at 03:23 by DaBlackAlbino
    Just a heads up that Hitman 2's Expansion Pack only gives you 3 of the levels, there's an Expansion Pack 2 which isn't available for sale separately, but only as part of the Hitman Gold Edition, so if you want to play everything buying this is a trap, and it's the gold edition you're really after - which seems to be the only way (at present) to get all the game's content.
  • AawesomAawesom148,980 148,980 GamerScore
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 03:30
    mikeazzo said:
    Does anyone know if the hitman 2 expansion pass contents works without the disc (the same way the legacy content does). I still have hitman 2 installed but sold the disc.
    Atm there are only 3 locations in the expansion pass, Hantu Port and Siberia (which are sniper missions) and New York. You will have to buy the DLC one by one I think.

So I would recommend you to wait for the GOTY !
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:00, Edited on 13 August 19 at 05:06 by TonyTwoSteaks
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle.

Is this something you can only get once? The megalodon card by itself is a lot more money. I'm guessing you can't get this bundle multiple times?
  • HaZheR MxHaZheR Mx518,847
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:00
    Nothing interesting
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv687,742
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:08
    DaBlackAlbino said:
    Just a heads up that Hitman 2's Expansion Pack only gives you 3 of the levels, there's an Expansion Pack 2 which isn't available for sale separately, but only as part of the Hitman Gold Edition, so if you want to play everything buying this is a trap, and it's the gold edition you're really after - which seems to be the only way (at present) to get all the game's content.
    You get both expansion packs in the expansion pass.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:31
    Why is Siege currency never on sale but the rest of the Tom Clancy games' stuff is. I want the Hibana Elite set but I can't justify wasting my Microsoft Rewards money on currency at full price when I could just use it on games. I might grab the Smoke Bushido set, though. Maybe.
    Jinrui ni eikou are!
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:49
    I love a good DLC sale!

...forever missing the Hoonigan pack from Forza Horizon 3
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 05:05
    I’ve been thinking about picking up Black Ops 3 + Zombie Chronicles so I may just buy it. Also Assassins Creed Origins season pass is tempting
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan813,657
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 05:47
    Do you think the Shadow of the Tomb Raider season pass can go lower in price or it's probably the best deal we'll have ?
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 05:51
    BlackxRyan said:
    Do you think the Shadow of the Tomb Raider season pass can go lower in price or it's probably the best deal we'll have ?
    It's hard to say..I believe it has been cheaper atleast once though
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 05:56
    buttmudBrooks said:
    I have tried many times but I cannot enjoy the Lego series of games. I suppose the Forza horizon 4 expansion is the single exception.
    Lego Rockband
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,760,682
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 06:21
    Good season pass and LEGO focussed sale.
    In the end I only bought Drawful 2. Still waiting for some of the season passes (Mafia 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 7) to go down even more in price.
    Especially Tomb Raider will be dirt cheap in a few months. Square-Enix likes dropping prices on season passes by a lot (Just Cause, Deus Ex, RotTR etc.).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.