The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 13th, 2019

• Posted on 13 August 19 at 06:23Permalink
    Shadow of war season pass and the mordenheim & blood bowl bundle for me.
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes334,749
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 07:36Permalink
    Can someone tell me if Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass is worth buying or if it includes only limited time bonuses as Forza Motorsport 7 VIP Pass?
    Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 08:04, Edited on 13 August 19 at 10:54 by Was I That BadPermalink
    Yummy Baklava said:
    I will have to go through my installed and ready to install games to see if there's anything I haven't bought yet.

So much content this week!
    Why don't you just add the games / DLC to your collection here on TA that way you can filter them out when you're looking through the sales to show only things you don't own.
    SRobson
  • Jon81DJon81D930,432
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 08:16Permalink
    In UK, the Lego Marvel 2 collections is more expensive than the full bundle which includes Lego Marvel 2 and the dlc!
  • PURESSENCEPURESSENCE721,239
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 08:28Permalink
    Hitman 2 Expansion Pass please!
    Too much work, not enough games
  • RemekiRemeki2,291,689
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 08:34Permalink
    mikeazzo said:
    Does anyone know if the hitman 2 expansion pass contents works without the disc (the same way the legacy content does). I still have hitman 2 installed but sold the disc.
    I just started up Hitman 2 without my disc in the xbox to check and was able to play the Bank and the Port and Prison sniper maps just fine, so it does appear that they act like the legacy content at the moment.
  • serxipcserxipc128,477
  • RacxieRacxie358,790
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 08:44, Edited on 13 August 19 at 08:45 by RacxiePermalink
    Anyone happen to know why PC Building Simulator is only available in Australia at launch? Either way glad to see it's available for PC as well as Xbox - my friend will be happy (and it's Play Anywhere which is a nice addition!)
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,220,106
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 09:02Permalink
    Racxie said:
    Anyone happen to know why PC Building Simulator is only available in Australia at launch? Either way glad to see it's available for PC as well as Xbox - my friend will be happy (and it's Play Anywhere which is a nice addition!)
    I figure it's quite expensive licensewise with all the partnames..Nvidia etc etc..
    So maybe they are testing a market first?
  • BlufunkBlufunk231,397
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 09:30Permalink
    Still waiting for a sale on the whole Soulcalibur VI season pass...
  • snake42069snake42069674,953
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 11:14, Edited on 13 August 19 at 11:27 by snake42069Permalink
    Racxie said:
    im very interested in the answer to this question as well.

I saw that BiLLzuMaNaTi had some achievements in it already, so i PM'd him, and he said his copy is a review copy, and it should be out for everyone else later today.

I would probably say noon at the very least, because this has happened before to other games, instead of releasing at midnight, it may be releasing at 7 am, noon, 3 pm, or 7 pm. Could be other times as well, but those are ones ive encountered before instead of the standard midnight.
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,054,775
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 12:22Permalink
    Chop Chop OJ said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    I have tried many times but I cannot enjoy the Lego series of games. I suppose the Forza horizon 4 expansion is the single exception.
    Lego Rockband
    Haha, I forgot that existed. It just further proves that, like the FH4 expansion, it is not the Lego veneer I dislike but their platformers rife with stud collection.
    Always number 2.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 13:34Permalink
    TheMaize said:
    rocking23nf said:
    serouisly do something with your DLC order. its impossible to read like it is.
    while i do agree with you. its better than the alternative.
    Its listed the way its scanned from MS...
    Not exactly. I know Storeparser used to get scanned, but TA seems to be updating quicker than that now, so they are probably getting their info from MS, but not the formatting.

Every DLC has the word "for" in it listed here on TA. Even I could use Excel to text-to-column that at "for" and make a new column for the games, which we could then sort by.
  • Throni360Throni3601,293,612
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 16:06Permalink
    TheMaize said:
    Racxie said:
    I figure it's quite expensive licensewise with all the partnames..Nvidia etc etc..
    So maybe they are testing a market first?
    It's already on PC. Negotiating the license for the xbox port should be easy.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 17:47Permalink
    Korewahondes said:
    Can someone tell me if Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass is worth buying or if it includes only limited time bonuses as Forza Motorsport 7 VIP Pass?
    In short, no..no its not.
    Matthew
  • KOSTAS A M GRKOSTAS A M GR1,191,991
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 18:54Permalink
    OoO ascension achievements dont unlock for me. Anyone else with the same problem?
    ROB LIEFELD
  • GepardsGepards76,940
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 19:48Permalink
    thanks for FH3 Hot Wheels :)
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 20:27Permalink
    Video breaking down some of the easier achievement games and others for you guys: https://youtu.be/Cq0FmKPd4x4
    NateDawgSn1per
  • RevRico420RevRico420145,017
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 21:00Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Korewahondes said:
    about 20 hours of new content between both expansions, bunch of replica cars. Really not worth it.
  • Posted on 13 August 19 at 21:28, Edited on 13 August 19 at 21:29 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzPermalink
    RevRico420 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Korewahondes said:
    about 20 hours of new content between both expansions, bunch of replica cars. Really not worth it.
    SMH. Do some research there buddy. It doesn’t come with the expansions. That would be the EXPANSION PASS, smart ass. toast
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.