Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gravity Duck Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
MotorexGTR32
244,096
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 14 August 19 at 11:29
I tried to look up on Ratalaika Games S.L. on Wikipedia. No information about them. I was wondering where they are from and what the hell is S.L.?
Watty8883
1,659,793
Watty8883
Posted on 14 August 19 at 11:34
KluckMyDuck said:
This game was made for me.
Us
Beanpotter
956,868
Beanpotter
Posted on 14 August 19 at 14:34
MotorexGTR32 said:
I tried to look up on Ratalaika Games S.L. on Wikipedia. No information about them. I was wondering where they are from and what the hell is S.L.?
The two main legal forms that the Spanish SPV may adopt is either a limited liability company (“sociedad limitiada” or “SL”) or a public limited liability company (“sociedad anónima” or “SA”).
Similar to Ltd. or Co.
Play nice!
MotorexGTR32
244,096
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 14 August 19 at 21:59
Beanpotter said:
MotorexGTR32 said:
I tried to look up on Ratalaika Games S.L. on Wikipedia. No information about them. I was wondering where they are from and what the hell is S.L.?
The two main legal forms that the Spanish SPV may adopt is either a limited liability company (“sociedad limitiada” or “SL”) or a public limited liability company (“sociedad anónima” or “SA”).
Similar to Ltd. or Co.
Thank you, Beanpotter. Very interesting!
LiquidAg
216,188
LiquidAg
Posted on 15 August 19 at 14:44
Travisssimo said:
LiquidAg said:
But why are there PvZ Peashooters in this game?! (Seriously; look closely at that image...)
Was going to say this, I’m glad I wasn’t the only to notice. Doesn’t make me think it’s a quality game if it’s basically stealing assets from popular games. Oh but it’s different, it has a tongue!!!
laugh

MotorexGTR32 said:
Beanpotter said:
MotorexGTR32 said:
I tried to look up on Ratalaika Games S.L. on Wikipedia. No information about them. I was wondering where they are from and what the hell is S.L.?
The two main legal forms that the Spanish SPV may adopt is either a limited liability company (“sociedad limitiada” or “SL”) or a public limited liability company (“sociedad anónima” or “SA”).
Similar to Ltd. or Co.
Thank you, Beanpotter. Very interesting!
That is interesting! Also, it may be similar to Ltd. or Co. but it sounds exactly like LLC. wink
"I have a bad feeling about this..."
Boss
524,032
Boss
Posted on 15 August 19 at 23:03
This was one of the hardest games for achievements I have ever did. It should be worth 50,000 TA points.
Fight until the day you die.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.