Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Hello I need help

AuthorMessage
LightzOut Rebel
Posted on 14 August 19 at 03:52
Hello so when I use the app for Xbox one it doesn’t show any of my newer games i have gotten so like forza horizon 4 it’s not showing up in my games and I’m missing a lot games of my newer the games i see I haven’t been playing them and it says last played the games I see I know I haven’t played for a few so does any one know how to update so my newer games show and show on the Xbox thanks
LightzOut Rebel
Posted on 14 August 19 at 03:55
Send me message on here or on the post thanks
Living Legends
Posted on 14 August 19 at 04:34
click on the red circle under your name on the left side of your post. Mine shows a number. It will explain to you how to open your privacy settings
iMaginaryy
iMaginaryy
Posted on 14 August 19 at 07:23
Living Legends said:
click on the red circle under your name on the left side of your post. Mine shows a number. It will explain to you how to open your privacy settings
To expand upon this and eliminate any confusion or suspicion (this is a common question for newer users), the basics are the following:

If a user's public privacy settings (how the public perceives the profiles info) are set to private, such as achievements and games played, then the site cannot access that data to scan into the site.

Those specific settings, as detailed when you click the red icon, have nothing to do with info you should keep private such as login info etc. but simply allows the site to read in achievement info.

As Legends said, click on the red icon under your name to the left and it will give you directions on how to fix this issue.
Fear is the mindkiller.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.