Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Path of Sin: Greed Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 14 August 19 at 20:05
16 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Path of Sin: Greed Achievement List Revealed
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 14 August 19 at 20:33
Path of Sin: greed
Is this a game about EA?
Epic Louie
Epic Louie
Posted on 14 August 19 at 20:55
Nice! This one and Irony Curtain are the only two I need to complete in the series.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 14 August 19 at 20:58
Ooh another same as every other over priced artifex mundi game. Havent bought one for ages and now they seem to be £14.99 and NEVER go on sale anymore.
Jonker
Jonker
Posted on 14 August 19 at 21:30
NO1KEV said:
Ooh another same as every other over priced artifex mundi game. Havent bought one for ages and now they seem to be £14.99 and NEVER go on sale anymore.
Same boat here... haven't bought one since they bumped up the price. They're more expensive than before even when they go on sale. Also they seem to be on sale as bundles more often which is annoying if you already bought at least one separately.
xXKING R4VENXx
Posted on 14 August 19 at 22:10
I just use rewards points to purchase these. Only costs me about $5 of my money.
Zedpellin
Zedpellin
Posted on 14 August 19 at 22:32
Fanta Morgana said:
Is this a game about EA?
Or Activision, Bethesda...
VGM 007
VGM 007
Posted on 14 August 19 at 22:33
NO1KEV said:
Exactly! I can't even remember the last time a bundle went on sale. I used to grab these games whenever they were sale. The last one I can recall was Nightmares from the Deep 3 which went on sale shortly after the price increase and was the last one I bought.
Celtic Corpze
Celtic Corpze
Posted on 14 August 19 at 22:56
Do what some people do and pretend you're going to review the game, just to blag the game for nothing laugh
Randomnutta
Randomnutta
Posted on 15 August 19 at 02:58
Fanta Morgana said:
Is this a game about EA?
I laughed out loud at this laugh
upsonmatthew
upsonmatthew
Posted on 15 August 19 at 06:14
VGM 007 said:
NO1KEV said:
Exactly! I can't even remember the last time a bundle went on sale. I used to grab these games whenever they were sale. The last one I can recall was Nightmares from the Deep 3 which went on sale shortly after the price increase and was the last one I bought.
Which most likely means the sales are pretty good and they don't feel the need to put them on sale.
GrislyDin
GrislyDin
Posted on 16 August 19 at 17:15
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/path-of-sin-greed/9NDFXJXR...

A trial is available ahead of release. No time limit and it unlocks cheevs. headspin
McLustig
McLustig
Posted on 16 August 19 at 23:13
There is no time limit but a progress limit in the trail.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.