Game Info Submission Archive: Vampyr (Win 10) Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Vampyr (Win 10) - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Vampyr (Win 10)

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 15 August 19 at 06:57
Monchow has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Vampyr (Win 10) Achievements:

Monchow said:
Vampyr (Win 10)That's betterThe That's better achievement in Vampyr (Win 10) worth 17 pointsUpgrade a weapon with a module

Unobtainable

Vampyr (Win 10)Work in progressThe Work in progress achievement in Vampyr (Win 10) worth 10 pointsUpgrade a weapon

Unobtainable

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 15 August 19 at 08:08
Thank you for the submission Monchow. We have flagged Work in Progress achievement as Unobtainable. However That's Better achievement has couple of unlocks and therefore we will not be flagging as Unobtainable, as it is possible to unlock it.
Information Posted on 15 August 19 at 12:47
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 19 August 19 at 09:48
Monchow has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Vampyr (Win 10) Achievements:

Monchow said:
Vampyr (Win 10)Solid metal gearThe Solid metal gear achievement in Vampyr (Win 10) worth 20 pointsUpgrade a weapon to level 5

Un obtainable

Vampyr (Win 10)Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Vampyr (Win 10) worth 50 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

Un obtainable

Monchow
Monchow
Posted on 19 August 19 at 09:50
Sorry, it was supposed to be the level 5 weapon upgrade that was not unlocking not the module. I've had 3 run-throughs now and it still hasn't unlocked
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 19 August 19 at 10:47
Thank you for the submission Monchow. Both achievements are now flagged as Unobtainable.
Information Posted on 23 August 19 at 10:31
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
DeathBomMB007
Posted on 03 September 19 at 22:39
unlocked upgrade a weapon with a module but cant unlock upgrade a weapon , how strange cry
Be The Best!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.