Game Discussion: Ryse: Son of Rome Forum

Level manipulation?

AuthorMessage
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 15 August 19 at 16:50
I have read the combo glitch and what not, but last night I got paired up with two people (two separate games) with account levels over 9000. I find it so hard to believe they have grinded this game for years to get that high....

I asked both of them how they did it and I got blocked instantly. Suspicious haha.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 15 August 19 at 18:02
You can get 50 in an hour, 9000 in 6 years isn't a big deal.
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 15 August 19 at 18:04
It always amazes me how there are people out there who will put a RIDICULOUS amount of time into some of the most obscure games. I find it really interesting for some reason.
Sir Paulygon
Sir Paulygon
Posted on 15 August 19 at 19:52, Edited on 15 August 19 at 19:53 by Sir Paulygon
Not bragging, but I got to Rank 200 within a week and I'm not even sure if I booted up the game everyday. If I did, it was probably for an hour or two.

With the game being out for around 6 years, that seems realistic to reach Rank 9000. A bit overkill, but yeah (laugh) -- totally doable. :)
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 15 August 19 at 21:18
Okay, well than I apologize haha, I just found it insane people would be level 9000+ without some type of glitch or exploit. That being said I had no idea it was that easy to level up.
ezhno
ezhno
Posted on 17 August 19 at 02:33
During the first month that the game was out I saw people well over level 30,000. People could theoretically be cheating I guess, but I think it's actually due to the combo system and just being really good at it.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 17 August 19 at 05:47
there is an XP glitch u can get combos up to thousands! i managed to reach from 100 to 200 within only 3 hours on grinding and i suck at this game :D
Have no fear, Amjad is here
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 17 August 19 at 09:41
fireiz said:
there is an XP glitch u can get combos up to thousands! i managed to reach from 100 to 200 within only 3 hours on grinding and i suck at this game :D
That's not a glitch though just how the game works, your combo is a multiplier. Unless you're saying there's a glitch that allows you to get a massive combo without actually getting a massive combo?
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 17 August 19 at 13:34
The Allslayer said:
fireiz said:
That's not a glitch though just how the game works, your combo is a multiplier. Unless you're saying there's a glitch that allows you to get a massive combo without actually getting a massive combo?
I am talking about finishing with a taunt and starting the next match with a taunt, so ur x combo transfer with u to the next match
I reached x1000 of 1 hour of game play which jumped me from 111 to 143
Have no fear, Amjad is here
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 17 August 19 at 17:20
fireiz said:
The Allslayer said:
fireiz said:
I am talking about finishing with a taunt and starting the next match with a taunt, so ur x combo transfer with u to the next match
I reached x1000 of 1 hour of game play which jumped me from 111 to 143
Ah I see, still it can be done legit. I have a clip where I got a 939 combo in a 43 minute match and 2.1m xp which is 42 levels.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.