Game Discussion: Wolfenstein: Youngblood Forum

Zitadelle Schematics Find the 3 Zitadelle Floppy Disks missing disc ?

AuthorMessage
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 16 August 19 at 23:10
Hi i have a followed a guide gone to all the spots the Disks should be at but there is nothing there it says i have 2 out 3 but i must have picked all 3 up as cant find them,Anyone else hvaing the same issue ? is this a Bug or Glitched mission ? Thank you.
Snitty 1
Snitty 1
Posted on 17 August 19 at 10:49
Have you done all the side mission given by your allies in the catacombs? I think the Zitadelle floppy disks are an objective, so probably don't appear until you are doing that mission.
XSniperNinjaX
XSniperNinjaX
Posted on 17 August 19 at 12:05, Edited on 18 August 19 at 17:09 by XSniperNinjaX
Hi I've also just checked under collectables under Floppy Discs and I have them all numbered 1 2 3 and there decoded I went to.one of them device machines where you read etc.But the dam mission says I have 2.3 and missing 1 laugh.So I'm gone say its glitches etc
Thank u

ps. sunday 18th just did google search on this about the side misson i typed in glitch or bug seems other people are having the same issue some said there had all 3 disks but people are reporting it says there missing Disks and also im at 96 percent for the achievement to do all side missions cause of this dam mission i cant finish it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.