Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

ACA NEOGEO STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 17 August 19 at 01:13
12 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: ACA NEOGEO STRIKERS 1945 PLUS (Win 10) Achievement List Revealed
Exe the Hero
Exe the Hero
Posted on 17 August 19 at 01:24
I thought Hamster forgot about us this week!
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 17 August 19 at 07:26
Exe the Hero said:
same.

good game, not easy but not the hardest.
segagamer
401,259 401,259 GamerScore
segagamer
Posted on 17 August 19 at 09:46
These games really aught to come to Gamepass at some point. I think the only one I was willing to really pay for was Bust A Move, and I don't think they can go higher than 2 for that as it's Neogeo.
BRAN IS HERE
BRAN IS HERE
Posted on 17 August 19 at 10:24
segagamer said:
These games really aught to come to Gamepass at some point. I think the only one I was willing to really pay for was Bust A Move, and I don't think they can go higher than 2 for that as it's Neogeo.
No chance there making absolute bank of these .......
D
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 17 August 19 at 15:17
"The score won..."
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 17 August 19 at 17:22
I really wish there was a way to filter out all these new achievement lists from the general news feed. I know, add to the community wish list but I don't feel like it would be worth it.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 17 August 19 at 19:51
Politely asking but why would you not want new lists appearing in the general news feed? Just scroll down if it bothers you.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 17 August 19 at 21:16
DirtyI30 said:
Politely asking but why would you not want new lists appearing in the general news feed? Just scroll down if it bothers you.
Thank you for politely asking. I find it clutters the real news and honestly, i think it takes away the time in presenting more real news. Ex. we have lots of articles about new achievement lists, and yet, there is nothing about lastest update on Athem, or how Saber (the people who made WWZ) just aquired a dude from iD (the people who make Doom). And although many of the news articles are very well written, we have far too much so called 'news' articles cluttering up the new feed. Sure, I can scroll down, but when we are scrolling past achievement list after achievement list after.... we MISS some of the really good articles. You know, the actual news.

Politely stated, of course, telling me just to scroll down and not speak up about an obvious thing isn't ever going to lead to good changes. But I get it, the world is paid by clicks. I just wish I could filter them out.
DirtyI30
DirtyI30
Posted on 17 August 19 at 22:07
I wasn't asking you not to speak up, just to scroll down if it bothers you.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 17 August 19 at 23:10
BRAN IS HERE said:
segagamer said:
No chance there making absolute bank of these .......
Metal Slug X is already in game pass....
ScuzzyBunny
ScuzzyBunny
Posted on 17 August 19 at 23:24
I thought a few were actually in game pass, and some other ones have popped up 50% off in the deals of the week. At first I was buying every one, but there are too many to be dropping $8 a pop (and stacked for w10)
Look at me so I can finish!
Efford
Efford
Posted on 18 August 19 at 15:37
Nope
Spirochaete
Spirochaete
Posted on 18 August 19 at 16:30
Yes, this is real news.

Rich & the news team, do keep these on the feed.

If we care about achievements as a community, we must have a public announcement when every new game is released.

Nuff said.
AbleHenry
AbleHenry
Posted on 19 August 19 at 08:35
Spirochaete said:
Exe the Hero said:
same.

good game, not easy but not the hardest.
Maybe we are speaking different language.
I think only Metal Slug 4 and Crossed Swords are harder than this one.
Any tips?
Sangriaz
Sangriaz
Posted on 26 August 19 at 08:01
No way. Many harder games than this. In NeoGeo difficulty, I would say this is on the easier side. Use either Flying Pancake and Spitfire, use the charged attack to destroy the bigger enemies quickly. Use a bomb when you think it's too hard to dodge.
jxlive021
jxlive021
Posted on 26 August 19 at 11:54, Edited on 26 August 19 at 11:54 by jxlive021
i'm poor,i'm waiting those games with bundle for sale to be able to save money
AbleHenry
AbleHenry
Posted on 28 August 19 at 18:01
Sangriaz said:
No way. Many harder games than this. In NeoGeo difficulty, I would say this is on the easier side. Use either Flying Pancake and Spitfire, use the charged attack to destroy the bigger enemies quickly. Use a bomb when you think it's too hard to dodge.
Thanks for the tips.
However I found really hard the water level also with these tips and I barely reach to do 300,000 in Hi-Score if I'm lucky to afford it as 4th level, otherwise I can try to beat it as 1st level and try the other aerial level and the 2 tank ones after but this way I'm forced to remain without any bombs left in the 3rd and 4th level.
Maybe there is a level order more doable to easily reach quota 400k
Sangriaz
Sangriaz
Posted on 03 September 19 at 07:18
AbleHenry said:
Thanks for the tips.
However I found really hard the water level also with these tips and I barely reach to do 300,000 in Hi-Score if I'm lucky to afford it as 4th level, otherwise I can try to beat it as 1st level and try the other aerial level and the 2 tank ones after but this way I'm forced to remain without any bombs left in the 3rd and 4th level.
Maybe there is a level order more doable to easily reach quota 400k
IMO, water level as 1st level is best. The other levels are not as bad comparatively. You do need to beat 4th level and possibly play a little of 5th level to reach the required score. Try not to use any bomb in the 1st level and probably not in the 2nd level either. 3rd and 4th, bombs away. I'm sure you can do it!
AbleHenry
AbleHenry
Posted on 04 September 19 at 20:23
Got it.
I found the best levels order was:
1th the harder tanks level,
2nd the water level,
3rd the air level,
4th the other tanks one.
I got 400,000 just after the first boss form in the fourth level
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.