Genre Discussion: The Bard's Tale Trilogy Forum

A messageboard for all things genres

The Bard's Tale Trilogy Multi-Genre Discussion

Related game: The Bard's Tale Trilogy

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 17 August 19 at 02:59
Please use this thread to discuss this game's classification under the multi-genre system.

If you disagree with the current genres, please click the "Add genre disagreement" button below.
Information Posted on 17 August 19 at 02:59
Narcissist Code has registered their disagreement about the genres applied to this game
This should be Arcade Racing since it's more fantastical than realistic - any game with magic doesn't really qualify as Sim Racer
th3 Han
th3 Han
Posted on 17 August 19 at 03:35
should be a run and gun platforming racing sifi romance
CUNHELL666
CUNHELL666
Posted on 17 August 19 at 05:43, Edited on 17 August 19 at 05:50 by CUNHELL666
The Bard's Tale is a straightforward dungeon crawl. It's is a fantasy role-playing video game. There is no racing what so ever in this game. The original genre was Role-Playing.
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 17 August 19 at 14:08
This was a system glitch, looks like genres I applied to something else were instead assigned to this game. I won't change it just yet, I notified site administration so they can look into the glitch first, then it'll be changed.
The Globalizer
Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:10
laugh
Vitiated1
Vitiated1
Posted on 27 August 19 at 15:20
Rich gave me the OK this morning, so I changed it. Hopefully this means this glitch won;t occur again in future.
KasugaSama
KasugaSama
Posted on 27 August 19 at 18:23, Edited on 27 August 19 at 18:56 by KasugaSama
Ostrowidzki1989 said:
Vitiated1 said:
This was a system glitch, looks like genres I applied to something else were instead assigned to this game. I won't change it just yet, I notified site administration so they can look into the glitch first, then it'll be changed.
Yet here we are and no change. How pathetic.
He literally said "I won't change it just yet" and "so they can look into the glitch first, then it'll be changed".

Ofcourse we're not going to change it immediately. They had to look into the glitch/issue, then make a fix before we had the go ahead to change it.

On Topic: This is now RPG, Turn-Based and Collection, so hopefully this reflects the game well, genre-wise. Thanks for waiting, everyone.
Everything you do is a balloon.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.