Game Discussion: Mass Effect: Andromeda Forum

How's multiplayer, Is it dead. Am I still able to 1000 it

AuthorMessage
Mossberg AZ
Mossberg AZ
Posted on 17 August 19 at 07:35
Just like title asked. Can I still complete all online achievements or is nobody playing.
Mossberg AZ
Mossberg AZ
Posted on 17 August 19 at 08:12
I've read thru most of the online achievement guides and looks like that the online isn't really multiplayer and the task force doesn't need any other players to start it. So looks like I dont need to do any multiplayer or do I.
Scotty x360a
Scotty x360a
Posted on 17 August 19 at 10:10
No you can do this all in single player. The achievements that denote multiplayer are either/or, as in you can earn them either in multiplayer or by a different method in single player. So you can either complete 5 ONLINE games on the hardest difficulty OR complete the single player campaign on INSANITY, for example. The other ones involving 'strike teams' or Online medals, the strike teams are part of a mini game in the single player campaign.
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 17 August 19 at 16:48
It’s been a couple months since I played it last but MP was not dead. Didn’t have any problems finding a match. While you technically don’t need MP there is one achievement that is very glitchy...
Mass Effect: AndromedaTeamworkThe Teamwork achievement in Mass Effect: Andromeda worth 51 pointsCreate six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode.

I’ve created six strike teams multiple times through different methods and it won’t work so I have to play MP to get the assist medals and after reading the comments I wasn’t the only one who had this problem.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.