Game Discussion: Night Call (Windows)

Achievement - collect information about passengers

• PoiaPoia651,677
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 12:30, Edited on 17 August 19 at 13:31 by Poia
    Hi, if you are playing the game and have information about passengers please share them here so maybe we can came up with a solution faster.

--For the achievement Le Chevalier
    I think the name of the passenger is Childeric De Prahan, he is a cosplay guy dressed as a knight and he only appear after you pick up the other cosplay guy named Hugo Delanney. The problem is that this passengers doesn't have many option to choose but I still couldn't get the achievement even if I try different dialogue options.

--For the achievement La Critique
    I met twice a girl that always talk about movies, her name is LEIA GRAJA, I play along with her but I never met her the third time to confirm she is the critique.

--For the achievement La Poètesse
    I met a woman called ALICIA that every time you pick her up she tells you one poetry.

--For the achievement Le Fantôme
    During one of the cases there is a young boy called LUDWING, he is a ghost that randomly appear, it may be related with this achievement, since fantome means ghost.

--For the achievement L'Inspecteur
    I met an old man with white beard and hair called HENRI DU TILLEUK, and I ask him about a case he was working on, so maybe he is the inspecteur.
  • Calex dEUSCalex dEUS1,454,595
    Posted on 18 August 19 at 13:49
    I thought L'Inspecteur was the killer from the Judge? He tells you about his old cases.

For Le Chevalier I only went through his dialogues once but it was easy enough to play along from what I recall.

La Poètesse is the really annoying one. I have been picking her up at every opportunity and get the same poems over and over again and then she stops showing up.

La Critique I though was just like the other in that you just had to hear about all the movies she sees.
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 14:22
    Le Chevalier is bugged. I tried all combinations and it is not unlocking.

Le Poetesse seems bugged, The maximum number of times I got her was two times. After that she will not spawn ever. She will always spawn between 2200 to 0100 though the first few days.

Le Inspector is Fragonard it is annoying as you have to pick him up everytime, (he appears on the lowest gas station) after 0100.

Le Critique, I haven't had the chance to consistently when she spawns.

Le Phantom, This is a bit more challenging as I am not sure how he spawns, own to luck I guess.
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 23:10, Edited on 19 August 19 at 23:12 by Calex dEUS
    Has anyone been able to get more passidex entries for the Japanese guy who wants to go to the airport?

Le Critique will spawn around the oval in the road in the center of the map south of your apartment. Not sure of times some times she'll spawn every day on the Judge case for me and then other times won't show at all.
  • PoiaPoia651,677
    Posted on 21 August 19 at 18:24
    I met a Japanese guy called Shinji Kurumada, he only have 2 passidex:
    - You met Shinji
    - You thought about when you met Shinji.
  • OberindianerOberindianer934,970
    Posted on 30 August 19 at 12:14
    I managed to unlock La Critique today and will provide a guide with all stories I can remember.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 16:06, Edited on 02 September 19 at 16:17 by Calex dEUS
    Still missing 2 passengers. So frustrating. Also I feel like I should have got the achievement for 75% of the passidex by now even with 2 people missing.

For Le Poetesse it's definitely bugged, I have all of her entries now except for 1 , so if it's like the others who have achievements for hearing everything the missing entry is likely you have heard all her poems.

Can someone post their entries for Christophe the priest? I've only got 2 from him and he as 4 or 5 more. The other one I'm missing a few for is the vampire lady. I've got one for meeting her and 2 for dropping her at bars.

EDIT: Actually if anyone needs to know entries for certain characters I can post what I have and it might help pick up the missing ones.
  • PoiaPoia651,677
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 10:27
    I met Christophe tons of time and I still have only 2 passidex out of 6
    - you have met Christophe
    - you confessed

After each night the game tell you who you met and if you got new passidex, I often notice that the game don't register every entries. More than once it didn't register new passengers I met and relative passidex. It also seems that the game save after each night shift, if the game crash during your shift or you fail the last night (no money, wrong culprit), the game respown you at the beginning of the night and you lose all the progress you may have made with passengers during that shift.
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 11:33
    Same here with La Poetesse. Definitely bugged.
    I also have only two entries for Christophe. Missing several entries for various people too but will wait for the next patch to get them. Really getting frustrated with this.
    I'm trying to get the last entry of the populist Francois and then will take a break from the game until the patch.
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 12:17
    I got Le Fantôme last night. Got it while trying for the last 2 passengers I need. He appears a lot on the Sandman case. I've heard most of his dialogue many times over at this stage but the one I was missing was him talking about a king dying in the palace. If you are going to actively try for this I would recommend not just driving between petrol stations, he appeared more often when I was driving between passengers.

Got the one for Francois too, he appears very frequently but repeats many of his stories like the e-cars and protests quite frequently. The one that popped it for me was the one about the kid on the tablet and tetris, this one also has I think 3 passidex entries tied to it about him writing books. I'd say he was the passenger I picked up the most as he appears in every case I think and always picked him up when he appeared. I've no idea how many cases I've done at this stage and only heard that story once, Easily 20+ I'd say and picked him up ever time I saw him so maybe 100 times. That kind of random is infuriating.
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 17:59
    What is the last entry on the bottom of Francois and which story is it related to?
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 18:43
    Oberindianer said:
    What is the last entry on the bottom of Francois and which story is it related to?
    It's locked in my list. I'm still missing a few entries despite having the achievement. More bugs in the passidex I suspect as I can't see where I could have got any other dialogue from him.

You have met Francois
    You have heard all his chronicles
    You handed a certain game back to Francois
    Francois wrote a book called France in submission
    Francois wrote a book called I'm a monachist of what
    You ignored his comments about the strikes
    You followed him to NY Pizza Pizza
    You think electric cars are good for the environment
    Posted on 03 September 19 at 19:25
    I got more entries for Christophe.

Not sure why I never noticed but I was playing the Judge case for what it's worth and I picked him up on the first night then noticed he appeared again the next night and the next night so I have 4/6 now for him . He has a longer story told over multiple journeys.
    Posted on 04 September 19 at 11:14
    I only have the "heard all stories" and the last entry locked.
    2 other entries will be unlocked for ignoring Francois' comments about the justice system and the internet.
    The other one you are missing is for standing up to Francois. Can't remember how I got it but will try this again and post it here.
    Still driving him around as much as possible but actually getting the impression that i heard all his stories but for whatever reason isn't unlocking for me.
    I will also drive Christophe around more times then, thanks for mentioning this.
  • BasanakinBasanakin176,363
    Posted on 26 September 19 at 18:09
    Hey, is anyone still actively trying to unlock the achievements? I'm been using your great help, but also used the achievement list on Steam. Unlike the Windows 10 verion, the Steam version has achievements with an appropiate picture to it. Just by looking at thise pictures, you can tell who will unlock certain achievements. As far I can tell, I've never met The Politicien.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/680380/achievements
    Posted on 27 September 19 at 11:52
    Thanks for posting this. The Politicien is Vincent Bourrelier. Actually I ran into him quite often. Unfortunately the achievement isn't unlocking if you say nothing during the conversation. Let's hope that there will be a patch coming soon.
  • BasanakinBasanakin176,363
    Posted on 28 September 19 at 00:44
    I ran into him twice, the second time, I chose some other options, but no luck. I'll continue playing the game on different difficulty levels, who knows if that matters.
  • ugliugli593,868
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 17:18
    Is there a requirement for getting all the dialogues or are they 100% random? What I mean is that I've been getting ridiculous amounts of same dialogue during my gameplays when I have not concentrated on a certain passenger.

So say I want to get all the dialogues from passenger X, do I need to drive him/her on multiple consecutive nights to be able to access all of them?

IF they really are 100% random, there are multiple passengers where I *should* have gotten all already, but I just keep getting the same 1-3 dialogues over and over again...
    Posted on 15 October 19 at 21:57
    I wouldn't try for that achievement if I were you I'm convinced it's also bugged and the passidex doesn't get updated properly.
  • ugliugli593,868
    Posted on 16 October 19 at 11:16
    I am not actively grinding towards it, but some of the other achievements that require answering something to certain dialogues. I seem to not get them and I was wondering if it was purely due to bad luck with RNG or am I missing some steps on the "game mechanics".

IE you will not be able to get dialogues X or Y if you have not drove the passenger already 1-2 times etc.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads