Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Series Graphics on Homepage

AuthorMessage
Clockwerks
Clockwerks
Posted on 17 August 19 at 14:13
I was adding a few series scores to my homepage when I noticed that the graphics don't have the most recently released game present.

For example, I have the Devil May Cry series and the Trials series on my page. However, neither Devil May Cry 5 or Trials Rising display in the graphic. It seems like it would make sense if the most recently released game was the most prominent, first image in the graphic (or at least a part of the compilation).

Is this completely random or is it a bug? I'm not certain.
New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 17 August 19 at 14:39
The is not a bug. Devil May Cry 4 is the image we chose to use for the Devil May Cry Series.

Not even so much Devil May Cry 4 rather we just used an image of Nero holding up his devil bringer. We didn't aim specifically for DMC4.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 17 August 19 at 20:17
I think he means this, not this.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Clockwerks
Clockwerks
Posted on 17 August 19 at 22:22
Shinnizle properly illustrated what I was trying to say (thanks Shin!).

I was curious whether the logic for these graphics was created before either of the newer games came out and maybe thats why they weren't being picked up.

If it's totally random, I get that. It would be coincidental. But the Trials graphic displays two versions of Fusion, and completely omits Rising.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 18 August 19 at 01:14
Top 5 games by popularity it seems.
GI Flagging Manager
Clockwerks
Clockwerks
Posted on 18 August 19 at 15:38
ChinDocta said:
Top 5 games by popularity it seems.
I just checked this out for both of my series and the logic adds up. It seems to be prioritizing based solely on the amount of tracked gamers that have played each game.

Totally makes sense now and definitely not a bug. Thanks guys wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.