Game Discussion: Dark Souls Forum

Unable to download the game? (Help)

AuthorMessage
Loutishh
Loutishh
Posted on 17 August 19 at 14:47, Edited on 17 August 19 at 14:48 by Loutishh
So today I decided to download the game and couldn't find it on my ready to install list and I'm very confused also when I search it on the Xbox store it says to buy it on Xbox.com? Then I go to Xbox's website and it says to buy it on the 360. I'm very confused. I got it whenever it was games with gold at one point and I've downloaded it on the Xbox one before. Any help or insight would be much appreciated.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 17 August 19 at 15:17
It was indeed Games with Gold back in June 2014. When I go to this link:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Dark-Souls/66acd0...

it shows I've already purchased it and it is in the Ready to Install list on my XB1. If it's telling you to buy it you might not have gotten it when it was free back then.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Loutishh
Loutishh
Posted on 17 August 19 at 23:41, Edited on 17 August 19 at 23:42 by Loutishh
Koding said:
It was indeed Games with Gold back in June 2014. When I go to this link:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Dark-Souls/66acd0...

it shows I've already purchased it and it is in the Ready to Install list on my XB1. If it's telling you to buy it you might not have gotten it when it was free back then.
I know I've got it before because I've installed and played it before Lol. My gold doesn't expire till November of this year. I don't know what's going on.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 18 August 19 at 00:04
Loutishh said:
I know I've got it before because I've installed and played it before Lol. My gold doesn't expire till November of this year. I don't know what's going on.
In that case, the only thing I can think for you to do is contact Xbox Support and let them look into your account. Sounds like something wonky going on in there.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Loutishh
Loutishh
Posted on 18 August 19 at 00:35
Koding said:
Loutishh said:
In that case, the only thing I can think for you to do is contact Xbox Support and let them look into your account. Sounds like something wonky going on in there.
Aleogjt will do. Thanks
MrInfliction
MrInfliction
Posted on 30 August 19 at 14:01
Have you checked your download history? It is ver lickely that you can find your downloaded iDS1 copy there. That's what I do when I can't find a specific item.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.