Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

After logging-in black page / Site News (2 unread)

AuthorMessage
BLAZE VII
BLAZE VII
Posted on 18 August 19 at 13:01
Two things that annoys the hell out of me everytime I check TA.

1. I cannot find the setting for "returning to main page or my main profile" after logging in. It always brings be to a blank page of TA. I know the setting is available on TrueTrophies, working just fine there with my profile but not here.

Any suggestions?!

2. The red-white-notification icon at the top bar > Main Menu > Site News (2 unread). How can I delete that or ignore that or even turning off to not show up all the time. I am really not interested in such stuff.
"A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
Koding
Koding
Posted on 18 August 19 at 13:22, Edited on 18 August 19 at 13:44 by Koding
1. That's a good question. Yeah, the settings not there like it is in TT. I've posed the question to people much more knowledgeable than me so we'll see what they think.

One thing you can do is set your Login Cookie expiration to 1 year. Then you should stay logged in and not have that problem. Well, unless you come here less frequently than once a year. smile

2. Just click on it. As far as I know, there is no way to turn that notification off permanently, but just clicking on it will clear it out and the number will go away.
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 18 August 19 at 15:29
The setting was recently removed by the Devs. I'll log that it's bringing you to a blank page instead of the TA front page.

As Koding said, just click the Site News link in the Main Menu dropdown and the notifications will go away.
See You Space Cowboy...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.