Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Several Game Pass games no longer marked

AuthorMessage
Silver1337
Silver1337
Posted on 19 August 19 at 01:36
I noticed in my Game Collection today that three Game Pass games—Crackdown 3: Campaign, Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone and Life is Strange—were labelled "no longer have." I checked https://www.trueachievements.com/xbox-game-pass/games and the three are no longer showing in the list as belonging to Game Pass (for console), despite not being removed from the program. I assume other titles may be affected, but I can only see the change in ownership status for those I've started.

I don't know why this might have happened, but I can't see any reason for these three changing status when plenty of others in my collection haven't been affected.

For clarity, I'm noticing this on both desktop and phone (Chrome browser) in my Game Collection, the Full List of Xbox Game Pass Games and on the individual game pages (where the Xbox Game Pass tag is missing under Notes).
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 19 August 19 at 03:38
Same here. I really hope the collections correct themselves, I have no interest in digging through my Not Owned to compare to a Game Pass list
#mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
Silver1337
Silver1337
Posted on 19 August 19 at 03:58
Yeah, I can't imagine how difficult it would be for each user to manually fix their affected titles if they have a big collection and lots of played Game Pass games.

I'm lucky my collection is fairly small, so once I noticed Crackdown 3: Wrecking Zone missing it was easy enough to track down the other two (using the Ownership status --> "No longer have" filter, if anyone wants to do the same) and manually correct the ownership status.

After making this post, I did see this other post Completed game not showing up in completed games list and it appears to be the same underlying problem. Looks like Forza Horza 4 has lost its Xbox Game Pass label as well.
Jblacq
Jblacq
Posted on 19 August 19 at 12:06
Just curious, do you have the "I have game pass" thing turned on here at TA? If so, maybe once the Xbox Game Pass flag was removed it was treated as if it was removed from Game Pass and thus changing the ownership to 'no longer have'?
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 19 August 19 at 19:48
That's exactly what happened. The problem is why the flag was removed, or if it was even intentional.
#mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
Silver1337
Silver1337
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:02, Edited on 22 August 19 at 06:38 by Silver1337
Jblacq said:
Just curious, do you have the "I have game pass" thing turned on here at TA? If so, maybe once the Xbox Game Pass flag was removed it was treated as if it was removed from Game Pass and thus changing the ownership to 'no longer have'?
Yes, that seems to be what's happened. It appears the "I have Game Pass" button is working correctly—but I never expected games to be removed under these unusual circumstances.

As Ahayzo said, the problem is the removal of the Game Pass label from these few games. I'm not absolutely certain the removal of the label is a bug, so I was hesitant to post here, but I can't imagine an intentional reason why these games would have been singled out.

Now that I've fixed up the statuses in my collection, it doesn't really bother me except for unstarted games like Forza Horizon 4 being removed from my collection entirely. Even so, I thought someone with power (the GI team?) might see it here and be able to fix it for others/explain what's happened.

EDIT: Looks like the problem has now been fixed, at least for the four games I noticed without the Xbox Game Pass label. Thank you! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.