Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

3 New Games For Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass PC Today, Plus Future Lineup

• GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,257,042
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:12Permalink
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Hell yeah AoE. Very excited to play that game again...it's been several years.

Glad Game Pass Ultimate is a thing. Would much rather plan AoE on PC than console! music
    I wonder why considering X1 offers mouse & keyboard support. It's just that MS seems to have forgotten about it.
  • GuruThaGreatGuruThaGreat986,548
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:24Permalink
    Happy about DMC. I've been wanting to get it, but I've been trying not to spend that much money on any one game, with only an occasional exception. Now I can get it essentially for free lol
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:26, Edited on 19 August 19 at 17:26 by Mr PeanutbubberPermalink
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:

Glad Game Pass Ultimate is a thing. Would much rather plan AoE on PC than console! music
    I wonder why considering X1 offers mouse & keyboard support. It's just that MS seems to have forgotten about it.
    I like it because my PC gaming setup already has mouse and keyboard and my Xbox game setup is not easy to adapt for that. I could just plug them into my Xbox, but it's in my living room and it's no fun sitting on a recliner and using a keyboard/mouse. But if that's your gig or you have a better setup, more power to you! These types of games coming to PC fits my needs better. toast
    "What is this...a crossover episode?!"
  • SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,452,307
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:27Permalink
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:

It's up to the dev's to add keyboard and mouse support. So unless the dev's of age of empires approached microsoft and says they want a console version with keyboard and mouse, then ur not getting one. It has nothing to do with microsoft
  • P00R GRENDELP00R GRENDEL454,566
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:29Permalink
    I cannot recommend Stellaris enough if you like grand strategy/4x games.
  • Mr HaugseMr Haugse1,682
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:29Permalink
    I'm excited to try out Blair Witch. Had no idea it was coming to GP.
  • NutriWhipNutriWhip1,730,730
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:36Permalink
    Outlawed Torn said:
    Age of Empires seems to have a new achievement list for the Game Pass version. The club for it shows 0% unlocked for every achievement and shows that I haven't unlocked any achievements even though I 100% it.

It is currently downloading a second copy of the game even though I already have it installed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NJWTJSVGVLJ
    No one else is talking about this. I can confirm that this is a new stack and all of the achievements instant popped as I had the other version completed as well.
  • LoneSt4r1836LoneSt4r1836433,868
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:42Permalink
    Stellaris is great news. Look forward to playing it.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz486,650
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:45, Edited on 19 August 19 at 17:46 by wolfsburgrazPermalink
    I want to play nearly all of these titles. Ape Out and Blair Witch are the only ones that I could give or take.

There just isn't enough time in the world...
  • Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn1,431,819
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 17:51Permalink
    NutriWhip said:
    Outlawed Torn said:
    Age of Empires seems to have a new achievement list for the Game Pass version. The club for it shows 0% unlocked for every achievement and shows that I haven't unlocked any achievements even though I 100% it.

It is currently downloading a second copy of the game even though I already have it installed.
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NJWTJSVGVLJ
    No one else is talking about this. I can confirm that this is a new stack and all of the achievements instant popped as I had the other version completed as well.
    Mine just finished downloading and it also unlocked all the achievements right away since I previously got them in the other version.
    It seems to be a new Win32 version of the game for crossplay with the new Steam release of the game.
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:05Permalink
    This is why gamepass IS for me! :P

These days if you're not going to play a purchase straight away you might as well hold off.
  • Mr AbductorMr Abductor441,470
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:12Permalink
    Looking forward to the ratio increase for dmc5, will probably bump me up to 1.9
  • KanemanKaneman182,166
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:29Permalink
    Can someone explain why there's two stacks of Win10 AOE?
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:41Permalink
    God DMC is gunna end up at like 7000 score.

Could not recommend it more and its not as difficult to 100% as it appears. I struggled at first as i was playing through using parries and side dodges like i did for metal gear rising, once i realised aerial combat and jumping i frames are the way to go it was smooth sailing. Also the combat feels really clunky until you have all your upgrades which imo is a poor design choice.

One of the few games ive continued playing for long after completion, would be even better if i could always use nero
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:44Permalink
    TrueAssassin86x said:
    Also not mention here but picked up on Gameinformer DeadCells coming to gamepass September 5th
    Seriously? Thatd be amazing, been hoping for this one to be added.
    Matthew
  • deadraquedeadraque34,985
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 18:59Permalink
    Blair Witch on the 30 of august on Gamepass oh my that's great news.
  • AceAce408,484
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 19:00Permalink
    I've gotta stop buying games. Stellaris and Age of Empires Definitive mark #5 and #6 I've bought that have now made it to gamepass before I played them.
  • MilkMilk59,106
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 19:14Permalink
    Awesome stuff! Also they said Dead Cells is joining Xbox game pass on September 5th. So can't wait for that!
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan646,754
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 19:38Permalink
    I certainly wasn't expecting DMC to join Game Pass that early.
  • GYS GHOSTGYS GHOST229,458
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 19:48Permalink
    AoE!!!
    If we are strong, our strength will speak for itself. If we are weak, words will be of no help. John F. Kennedy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.