Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

3 New Games For Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass PC Today, Plus Future Lineup

• SprinkyDinkSprinkyDink1,452,464
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 20:06Permalink
    Kaneman said:
    Can someone explain why there's two stacks of Win10 AOE?
    How about you read like 2 comments above you my man. Geez
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,255,610
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 20:19Permalink
    SprinkyDink said:
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Hell yeah AoE. Very excited to play that game again...it's been several years.

Glad Game Pass Ultimate is a thing. Would much rather plan AoE on PC than console! music
    I wonder why considering X1 offers mouse & keyboard support. It's just that MS seems to have forgotten about it.
    It's up to the dev's to add keyboard and mouse support. So unless the dev's of age of empires approached microsoft and says they want a console version with keyboard and mouse, then ur not getting one. It has nothing to do with microsoft
    Are you serious? MS owns the IP. They can do with it whatever they want. It's the devs that have absolutely nothing to say about it.

MS adds mouse & keyboard support for X1 but they absolutely don't want AoE to be on X1 consoles even though there are RTS games on the console, some even by MS. That's just a wasted opportunity.
  • REVIVALZER0REVIVALZER0472,432
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 21:10Permalink
    Conquer hell hell,conquer The earth,conquer the galaxy...🤣😍
  • jxlive021jxlive021462,273
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 21:26Permalink
    Kaneman said:
    Can someone explain why there's two stacks of Win10 AOE?
    there are two windows 10 - AOE definition editions ,one is windows 10 version (on window store )with xbox achievements,one is steam version with steam achievements.
  • pongulf92pongulf92276,723
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 21:50Permalink
    Blair witch
  • Posted on 19 August 19 at 22:31Permalink
    AOE stack, cool.
  • Free RiegnFree Riegn460,998
    Posted on 19 August 19 at 23:44Permalink
    WOW!!
    Yeah Buddy!!!
  • LockieLockie329,833
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 01:10Permalink
    Wow, these are some solid additions to replace the filler that's leaving. smile
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator178,289
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 03:55, Edited on 20 August 19 at 03:56 by V3ntilatorPermalink
    buttmudBrooks said:
    Stinky Big Buds said:
    DMC aint really my thing but i'll give it a go, you never know and I don't really know much about the other one but conquering galaxys is a good start. Would like to play AOE or whatever it's a shame it's on PC.
    With the addition of PC Game Pass it seems like they are taking some of the thunder from the Xbox Pass. I haven't done a comparison, so I don't know for a fact that fewer games are being added to the Xbox side, but it seems like it.
    I think they are releasing more quality over quantity. I'm fine with with that.

Also..i don't expect a good month when Gears of War 5 releases as it will overshadow most.
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 04:51Permalink
    I've been wanting to try out DMC 5 for a while and almost bought it a few times. I'm happy to see it on Games Pass. Keep this up Microsoft and I'll keep subscribed to the pass.
  • CReaper210CReaper210266,280
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:16Permalink
    Not sure how much people have noticed this or even care, but they also announced that the Stellaris PC version will be coming to game pass PC eventually as well.
    https://twitter.com/StellarisGame/status/1163496759064182784

Pretty big deal for me as I have played tons of the game on PC and it's several big patches ahead of the console version. No other info on it though. Still want to know which version it will be and if it's the latest, if it will be cross play with the other PC versions. And of course, Xbox achievements.
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 07:49Permalink
    Stellaris hell yeah I have been wanting to play that for ags but couldn't justify 89 bucks.
  • SeitzzSeitzz790,297
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 09:25Permalink
    Definitely going to check out Stellaris, and I'm probably at this point going to play AoE DE some time. Probably end up playing AoE2 first as that's the DE I've been waiting on forever. Just hoping it comes to game pass, so I haven't got to buy it.
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 12:06Permalink
    So is there a way to still purchase the older version of AOE to get the stack?
    Im thinking no, but someone may know of a way.
    Down Under Squadron (DUS) AUS / NZ Gaming Community Check us out at: www.thedownundersquadron.enjin.com
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 13:45Permalink
    Really pumped for Blair Witch at the end of the month.
  • ClockwerksClockwerks804,540
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 14:04Permalink
    DEAD CELLS!!!!!!!

Dude. Game Pass value is insane.
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 14:07, Edited on 20 August 19 at 14:15 by TruthfulSkate8Permalink
    DMC5 on gamepass way too soon... isn't this maybe, too good of value to the point it's hurting business by discouraging people to buy at launch?

Like whats the takeaway from all this? Don't buy ANYTHING because you could of gotten them fuckin nearly free months later?
    What do purchasers at launch get? A big ratio boost? That doesn't matter since newcomers can get in on that too. They should at least dump a few thousand reward points into your reward account for being a launch supporter.
  • DerPeter83DerPeter83449,318
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 14:18Permalink
    Thanks to Game Pass and Gold membership there is almost no argument for me to buy games anymore.
  • SeitzzSeitzz790,297
    Posted on 20 August 19 at 15:09Permalink
    DUS SOULWOUND said:
    So is there a way to still purchase the older version of AOE to get the stack?
    Im thinking no, but someone may know of a way.
    I was looking into that too/will be looking into it when I get home. If you can find a retail code online, you can still get that version I believe. Someone mentioned that on another forum post. Try going to the AOE 2018 or AOE DE Win 10 forums, it should be one of the first couple ones.
  • Posted on 20 August 19 at 15:26Permalink
    I like the fact that the article links directly to the achievement pages of the games. And not to the HUB page. Who is using the hub anyway?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.