The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: August 20th, 2019

AuthorMessage
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 20 August 19 at 03:23
Sashamorning said:
And, of course... MY LITTLE RIDING CHAMPION IS FINALLY 50%!!!!
Has the digital copy been patched yet so you can finally get the 24 hour achievement?
Darkness727420
Posted on 20 August 19 at 03:38
Can anyone explain what happened with dead rising 3? It's hasn't been on sale so ce it was on game pass a year ago. What's up with that?
Dyet1300
Dyet1300
Posted on 20 August 19 at 03:53
So am I to assume that COD: Modern Warfare Remastered isn't on sale in Canada then?

Cause that's annoying, 3/4 of this list isn't available to me.
ImJustYourDaddy
Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:06
Games that aren't showing prices just aren't on sale in your region, it looks like. A bunch of the ones that I looked at are on sale in the UK, but not America
Santino
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:31
has anyone played either of these?

Stories: The Path of Destinies & Omensight Bundle

They’re both fairly new and on sale as part of a bundle but not listed anywhere. Luckily Tropan pointed them out to me. Oddly on sale for almost two weeks. Just curious on any thoughts and/or impressions..
toast
Matthew
IKV91
IKV91
Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:40
Now that they fixed the easter egg I can finally buy the deluxe edition of black ops 3 :)
Brynjolf
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 20 August 19 at 05:47
Achilles8249 said:
I'm in the U.S. and only getting a fraction of the prices to show up.
I think that's because a lot of these things aren't on sale in the US. When I click through to the marketplace listing for something with a missing price here, there's no sale.

I've never seen this before, but I guess it's because it's a rare sale that isn't in the US.

Why doesn't TA just exclude items that aren't on sale in the region you selected prices for?
TomNelson1805
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:24
Outlast 2 finally! Really wish they would put shadow warrior on sale alongside shadow warrior 2 not to mention sekiro at more then 20% off. Tempted to pay the high price at this point.
Marx
Marx
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:32
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
has anyone played either of these?

Stories: The Path of Destinies & Omensight Bundle

They’re both fairly new and on sale as part of a bundle but not listed anywhere. Luckily Tropan pointed them out to me. Oddly on sale for almost two weeks. Just curious on any thoughts and/or impressions..
toast
I hit Stories up during my bean dive, and it's one of the games I was most impressed with. It plays very well, and the concept is intriguing.
--- "Every child is but a few stabs away from becoming an orphan." -- Anon.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:34
Maybe have to come back in a few days to look at the sale again. It might split into regional sales possibly? Wasn't there something similar where a day later, there were two separate sales pages for the week? There was an AUS back to school or something like that, and then the regular deals were the other page like usual?
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:40
Damn, didn't even go through the sale, but someone let me know BO3 deluxe was on sale. Was waiting for that for a while when word got out that Gorod Kovi was getting patched and then finally did. I'm really hoping this all sorts itself out because I'm definitely looking to pick that up if it's the case. Hopefully it goes on sale in the US. The xbox page still showed $99 for me.
MF Draco
MF Draco
Posted on 20 August 19 at 06:59
guess i will never buy bad blood dlc for watch dogs, it's literally never been on sale stand alone.
The Manic Moose
Posted on 20 August 19 at 07:25
Is Sims 4 any more playable now through patches etc. Did I read somewhere that you can now use a mouse and keyboard with this via xbox? And is the game Play Anywhere compatible?

Why are Steep's DLC always priced so steep! Road to the Olympics is still ridiculous but I am tempted to get the other 2 packs for £11.99. Still not exactly cheap.
Ian 1485
Ian 1485
Posted on 20 August 19 at 08:00
Crash Bandicoot: still the same price. cry
eayragt
eayragt
Posted on 20 August 19 at 08:05
If US peeps want to buy GBP or EUR gift cards online from a reputable (or unreputable- here's looking at you G2A) seller, then you can access these deals.
Say everything with a smile
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 20 August 19 at 08:52
It's probably an EU Gamescom sale.
GI Flagging Manager
kipfizh
kipfizh
Posted on 20 August 19 at 09:00
Hand of Fate 2 - yay!
kipfizh
kipfizh
Posted on 20 August 19 at 09:35
I don't know if it's an error or not, but my store is saying that the complete add ons for Forza Motorsport 6 (car packs, VIP, expansions) are down from £79.99 to £3.99 for the next 25 minutes.
J2B9
J2B9
Posted on 20 August 19 at 09:56
kipfizh said:
I don't know if it's an error or not, but my store is saying that the complete add ons for Forza Motorsport 6 (car packs, VIP, expansions) are down from £79.99 to £3.99 for the next 25 minutes.
Not an error it’s listed above and has been on sale the past week so it’s just ending. It’s the next Forza that’ll be delisted soon so it makes sense they are heavily discounting the dlc too.
pukem0nn
pukem0nn
Posted on 20 August 19 at 10:20
got the Ace Attorney Trilogy. Such fond memories of that game on the Nintendo DS, and now with achievements. and a walkthrough is already available on TA. cant recommend those games enough.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.