Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

writing solutions without owning the game?

AuthorMessage
PSN Tropes
Posted on 20 August 19 at 23:22
i'm a PlayStation user, but TA is my #1 source for efficient info. I often wish to contribute, but can't, since it seems you must at least have the game on your Xbox profile to write a solution.

Any way around this?
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 20 August 19 at 23:59
Nope
Game On.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 21 August 19 at 01:40
You can always contribute by writing the solution over at TrueTrophies, our sister site. Links to the other platform's version of the achievement shows up at the bottom, so even PS solutions can be easily found from here.
#mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 21 August 19 at 06:13
Also, if you have some useful info and can’t post a solution, you can always make a post on the game’s forum.

I don’t know about others, but I will generally check the game’s forum when playing a game to see if there is any useful or pertinent info hanging around.
TheMaize
TheMaize
Posted on 21 August 19 at 06:31
Johnny Sinister said:
Also, if you have some useful info and can’t post a solution, you can always make a post on the game’s forum.

I don’t know about others, but I will generally check the game’s forum when playing a game to see if there is any useful or pertinent info hanging around.
Or you can make a comment on someone else's solution...I always ceh k the comments before using a solution
Johnny Sinister
Posted on 21 August 19 at 10:12
TheMaize said:
Johnny Sinister said:

Or you can make a comment on someone else's solution...I always ceh k the comments before using a solution
True story. I also read the comments as well. It is nice when the original author updates the solution with pertinent info, but sometimes you got to go digging yourself.

However, this only works in this case if there is an existing solution.

Hell, if I own the same game as the OP, I will write it for him and give all credit.

This is a very community oriented site. I am sure we can help each other one way or another.
PSN Tropes
Posted on 21 August 19 at 19:21
Thanks for the answers; that sucks, but I guess it's for the best to prevent spam.

I always check comments since they're usually supplementary to the solutions, but wasn't sure if others did (especially when there's several solutions). Guess I'll write comments going forward
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.