Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Xbox Game Pass Games Leaving at the End of This Month

• supkrissupkris591,558
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 14:08Permalink
    Oh no onrush. Downloaded and was waiting to play it. Never got a chance
  • DarthCoopDarthCoop443,658
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 14:32Permalink
    You can definitely knock out Lego Batman 2 in a weekend. Not as grindy as some of the Lego games.
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76428,871
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 14:33Permalink
    Arashi Sora said:
    I mean....this is why I don't have Game Pass. (...)
    Aaaand here we go again...
  • RAILBAITRAILBAIT1,289,677
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 14:33Permalink
    WEEEEDKILLA said:
    Time to wrap up some more ONRUSH this weekend then
    I have 10 Matches left and my GOd they are brutal. Gonna have to spend a full day at some stage grinding this
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,132,261
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 14:42, Edited on 22 August 19 at 14:43 by TheOnlyMattoPermalink
    time to replan my week again... i am not built for this

the maw was tons of fun for anyone looking for a quick, easy completion.
    See you in Valhalla
  • PickAxPetePickAxPete218,833
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 15:02Permalink
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Onrush had a good concept but was executed poorly. Game modes aren't fun for long because they are too same-ish. Huge balancing issues between car classes. Team AI sucks. Crashing into cars can be extremely frustrating, sometimes making absolutely no sense. Later career events are absolutely unforgiving and you're dependant on your AI mates to play well (which they won't of course...).
    And you'll have seen everything the game has to offer before the end of the second tier of events.

I liked it, but the game got kind of tiresome towards the end. Don't know what MP was like because no one was playing every time I tried it.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 15:52Permalink
    ONRUSH was good fun, was abit tough getting all the achievements but for me, it was well worth it.

I'd say just play it before it goes even if you won't complete it.
  • wolfsburgrazwolfsburgraz450,166
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 16:37Permalink
    Lego Batman 2 exit seems kind of quick?

ONRUSH was good, I liked it so much I bought it on the last super cheap sale as I knew I wouldn't finish it before it left.
  • BaronVoNewmanBaronVoNewman1,003,351
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 16:43Permalink
    If a games on gamepass for 1+ year and you haven't jumped on it you probably never will unless your a new sub for the service.
    Bvn
  • gothmogesgothmoges294,097
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 16:48Permalink
    wolfsburgraz said:
    Lego Batman 2 exit seems kind of quick?

ONRUSH was good, I liked it so much I bought it on the last super cheap sale as I knew I wouldn't finish it before it left.
    Was added on March... 6 months.
  • ZerodactylZerodactyl233,671
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 16:56Permalink
    Didn't expect Lego Batman 2 to be leaving considering it's quite an old Xbox 360 game.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 17:14Permalink
    I loved Onrush and I don't normally like racing games. The in-game challenges were fun though the last challenge I needed for Enter Your Initials and completion was incredibly annoying. It took me dozens of gos to get it. If you've played the game you know the one- one Titan, 12 Takedowns, Win The Race.
    The game can be completed solo or co-op. Online was still alive when I played the game earlier this year.
  • Redd FiveRedd Five702,989
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 17:35Permalink
    I was gonna play Onrush
    But I got high...
    Said, I'll wait till I finish GRIP
    But I got high
    Now Onrush is leaving Gamepass
    And I know why...
    Cause I got high
    Cause I got high
    Cause I got hi-yi

Ba-da-dum-dum-dum
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 17:48Permalink
    Onrush is such a good game, one of the best games Codemasters has ever put out. It's a shame to see it go
    Let's Go!
  • LaathsLaaths47,913
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 18:24Permalink
    exorr said:
    Guess it's time to play The Maw then. I keep looking at it and skipping over it for something else. No longer :)
    The guide is good, I plan on finishing it in the next couple days.
    Laaths
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 18:32Permalink
    BBIAJ said:
    No-one plays ONRUSH, it was DOA at launch, seemingly Game Pass did nothing to bolster the online community, just like GRIP, both dead.
    GRIP is awful, at least ONRUSH is quite enjoyable.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 18:35Permalink
    The Maw is an okay game if anyone hasn't played it yet. It's pretty short and extremely doable within the time it has left on GP. The only achievement I can really see being an issue for some people is the Six Meals a Day achievement.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 18:40Permalink
    I guess I have to decide whether I want to spend 30 hours over then next 9 days playing Lego Batman or not, they definitely should have provided at least another week before this announcement.
    I would be Unstoppable, if not for Law Enforcement and Physics
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou191,766
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 18:51, Edited on 22 August 19 at 19:08 by SheBeatsYouPermalink
    HellAlex92 said:
    Armstrong x360a said:
    Cue the "this is why I don't do Game Pass" whiners in 3, 2, 1...
    This is why I don't do Game Pass! laugh

no, srsly. GP was good for me on a few games (up to 10 I guess), but as a cheevo hunter with nearly 0 time it just doesn't fit my needs. And of course I already bought a good quarter of those Games myself before they came to GP redface
    This is my thought too with the limited time and hunting. But also how limiting it is by the completion times and fear of getting stuck with a BS game to complete. So glad to be rid of GP after this month because of games like Westerado that just for pressing start unlock an achievement now I'm stuck torturing myself finishing a game I think is terrible just for trying it to see what it was. They really need an xbox feature to disable achievements for games if you wish so you can demo stuff without being married to it. Then I could get behind GP and play more games just for fun without the achievement aspect limiting my choices.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.