Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

More Xbox Game Pass Games Leaving at the End of This Month

• Ian333333Ian333333351,636
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 19:17Permalink
    Damn only just started batman a couple of weeks ago gonna have to grind the hell out of it to finish it off before next week ??????

172/250 gold bricks
  • SmarmySmurfSmarmySmurf241,372
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 19:32Permalink
    This is literally the second time they're removing a Lego game I'm in the middle of. Whiners about whiners can whine all they want, but there is NO justification for waiting to announce a second batch of removals each month that gives you even less time to finish things. They could have announced these with the last batch. Fuck this.
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou191,416
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 20:05Permalink
    SmarmySmurf said:
    This is literally the second time they're removing a Lego game I'm in the middle of. Whiners about whiners can whine all they want, but there is NO justification for waiting to announce a second batch of removals each month that gives you even less time to finish things. They could have announced these with the last batch. Fuck this.
    If it helps I just grabbed a like-new copy off eBay for $5 price will go up soon.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv438,772
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 20:12Permalink
    supkris said:
    Oh no onrush. Downloaded and was waiting to play it. Never got a chance
    I finished the game 100% back during the free-to-play weekend. I had no problem finishing it, bit I did spend most of that weekend playing it (my wife was not too thrilled about that haha). Still, it shouldn't be hard to finish if you put in a couple of hours a day for the next 9 days. Don't be put off by the higher ratio achievements either, they aren't too hard, the game just isn't good enough for most people to justify sticking around to get them.

You can do it! toast
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 20:24Permalink
    None of these that I don't own are on my to do list, so no biggie.
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3445,557
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 20:26Permalink
    Doubtful I can finish OnRush in 9 days. Only 4 achievements left but they’re the grindy ones
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 20:58Permalink
    SheBeatsYou said:
    HellAlex92 said:
    Armstrong x360a said:
    Cue the "this is why I don't do Game Pass" whiners in 3, 2, 1...
    This is why I don't do Game Pass! laugh

no, srsly. GP was good for me on a few games (up to 10 I guess), but as a cheevo hunter with nearly 0 time it just doesn't fit my needs. And of course I already bought a good quarter of those Games myself before they came to GP redface
    This is my thought too with the limited time and hunting. But also how limiting it is by the completion times and fear of getting stuck with a BS game to complete. So glad to be rid of GP after this month because of games like Westerado that just for pressing start unlock an achievement now I'm stuck torturing myself finishing a game I think is terrible just for trying it to see what it was. They really need an xbox feature to disable achievements for games if you wish so you can demo stuff without being married to it. Then I could get behind GP and play more games just for fun without the achievement aspect limiting my choices.
    Westerado is awesome!!!!!!
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76428,683
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 21:29Permalink
    SheBeatsYou said:
    So glad to be rid of GP after this month because of games like Westerado that just for pressing start unlock an achievement now I'm stuck torturing myself finishing a game I think is terrible just for trying it to see what it was. They really need an xbox feature to disable achievements for games if you wish so you can demo stuff without being married to it.
    If an achievement marries you to a game, you're doing it wrong. Also, your completion percentage is 38%. roll
  • LiquidSodasLiquidSodas189,214
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 21:59Permalink
    Onrush is fun,but I did everything I wanted to do pretty quickly. That last cheevo is too grindy for me so I'm leaving it alone.
    Hooked on phonics
  • SheBeatsYouSheBeatsYou191,416
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:05Permalink
    SilentJay76 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    So glad to be rid of GP after this month because of games like Westerado that just for pressing start unlock an achievement now I'm stuck torturing myself finishing a game I think is terrible just for trying it to see what it was. They really need an xbox feature to disable achievements for games if you wish so you can demo stuff without being married to it.
    If an achievement marries you to a game, you're doing it wrong. Also, your completion percentage is 38%. roll
    Oh god the % police got me FK! laugh
  • Dubs187Dubs187586,376
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:43Permalink
    My 4 year old nephew will be sad to see Lego Batman leave.
  • Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:47Permalink
    PickAxPete said:
    Gerbasgamer said:
    Onrush had a good concept but was executed poorly. Game modes aren't fun for long because they are too same-ish. Huge balancing issues between car classes. Team AI sucks. Crashing into cars can be extremely frustrating, sometimes making absolutely no sense. Later career events are absolutely unforgiving and you're dependant on your AI mates to play well (which they won't of course...).
    And you'll have seen everything the game has to offer before the end of the second tier of events.

I liked it, but the game got kind of tiresome towards the end. Don't know what MP was like because no one was playing every time I tried it.
    I agree with all of the above. I liked the idea but I have playing this last several days and more often than not I am getting frustrated with the later challenges and there is quite a balancing issues for the cars. And yes, the AI is horrible.
  • MaxMar5MaxMar5206,774
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:52Permalink
    I understand the fact that games are removed from Xbox Game Pass, but one month of notice would be better to finish ongoing games.
  • LiquidSodasLiquidSodas189,214
    Posted on 22 August 19 at 22:57Permalink
    I like cheevos and gamerscore but I play games for fun,not completions for the most part.
    Hooked on phonics
  • Posted on 23 August 19 at 02:23Permalink
    why remove all of the 360 titles? I believe lego batman was only available for like 5-6 months only.
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82938,469
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 03:09Permalink
    .....1. Haha. This is why i dont do gamepass haha( sorry for the late post guys)
  • LockieLockie294,080
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 04:17Permalink
    Onrush is pretty fun but a frustrating completion. I dropped many F-bombs during the 12 Titan takedowns. laugh
    Posting from sunny Australia.
  • Posted on 23 August 19 at 05:47Permalink
    Neko Ranma said:
    Gah! Might have taken on Lego Batman if I had more notice facepalm
    You could easily 100% in a few days.
  • Solo Wing 82Solo Wing 82938,469
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 07:37, Edited on 23 August 19 at 07:38 by Solo Wing 82Permalink
    Redd Five said:
    I was gonna play Onrush
    But I got high...
    Said, I'll wait till I finish GRIP
    But I got high
    Now Onrush is leaving Gamepass
    And I know why...
    Cause I got high
    Cause I got high
    Cause I got hi-yi

Ba-da-dum-dum-dum
    Friend
  • SilentJay76SilentJay76428,683
    Posted on 23 August 19 at 07:57Permalink
    SheBeatsYou said:
    SilentJay76 said:
    SheBeatsYou said:
    Oh god the % police got me FK! laugh
    Just meant that your stance might be justified if you were a "completionist." But that's clearly not the case. So don't worry so much about the achievements and just enjoy the games. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.